When it comes to lenses that can handle a wide variety of needs and shooting scenarios, there aren’t many that can compare to a high-quality 50mm lens with a wide aperture. This type of lens is suitable for everything from portraiture to the coverage of events that take place in dimly lit environments.
This outstanding video review takes a look at the picture quality and performance you can anticipate from the FE 50mm f/1.2 GM in actual shooting conditions. The FE 50mm f/1.2 GM is designed to provide Sony photographers with the greatest design features and capabilities offered by the brand.
This fantastic video review, which was produced by Benj Haisch and is available to you, examines the Sony FE 50mm f/1.2 GM lens. This lens, which is a member of Sony’s highly regarded G Master line, comes with an astounding assortment of characteristics, some of which are as follows:
- Even while shooting with a large aperture, the sharpness is boosted because of the inclusion of three XA, or extreme aspherical, elements. These elements help to eliminate distortion and spherical aberrations.
- Nano AR Coating II to reduce reflections and ghosting and increase contrast.
- The diaphragm has 11 rounded blades for a softer bokeh effect
- Four XD Linear motors provide quick and silent autofocus, as well as manual Linear Response focus control
- Customizable Focus Keep depressing the button to activate the aperture ring
- Sealing against dust and moisture for use when working in challenging environments
- layer made of fluorine used on the front element to cut down on fingerprints, moisture, and dust.