If you are a professional photographer, you will want to be sure you have the best flash for Fujifilm GFX100. When it comes to investing, there are a few factors that you need to keep in mind, even if making a decision may at first appear to be an intimidating task.
This post will discuss the finest camera flashes for 2023, allowing you to improve your flash photography to new levels. Let’s take a deeper look.
- A10 On-Camera Flash - Li-Ion Battery - Battery Charger - Dome Diffuser - Bounce Card - A1 Bag - Flash Stand - Profoto 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Round flash head design with for a natural light with smooth fall-off
- Compatible with all magnetic Profoto Clic Light Shaping Tools
- Compatibile with all Profoto Air, AirTTL and Connect triggers
- Smart Connectivity with Profoto app for iOS
The Profoto A10 is a high-end, compact studio flash with advanced features and wireless connectivity.
- Fit Fujifilm hot shoe camera
- Supports manual, ttl, optical slave(s1,s2),stroboscopic mode ,front/rear curtain-sync,overheating protection,automatic sleep mode
- Build-in highlight LED light can provide the auxiliary lighting for the video clips
- Flash can rotate 60 - 90 degree horizontally and -7 - 90 degree vertically, weight about 150g , small and easy to carry
- Support ON-Camera and OFF-Camera Flash Triggering , external Micro USB interface can be use as a port to charge the speedlite（must be rechargeable battery） and upgrade the firmware
The Meike MK-320F is a compact, budget-friendly flash unit for off-camera flash photography.
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Fujifilm TTL
- Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90�
The Godox TT350F is a compact, wireless TTL flash with a fast recycling time and multiple triggering options.
Godox TT685F II
- Built-In 2.4 GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with FUJIFILM TTL
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm
- Tilts from -7 to 120°
The Godox TT685F II is a powerful, wireless TTL flash with high-speed sync and a large LCD display.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- 2.4 GHz XProS Wireless Radio System
- Recycle Time: 0.1 - 1.7 Seconds
- TTL, High-Speed Sync, Rear Curtain Sync
- Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100
The Godox V350F is a versatile, wireless TTL flash with a fast recycling time and multiple triggering options.
Godox TT685F Thinklite TTL
- Supports HSS (max. 1/8000s), FEC, FEB, FE lock, front & rear curtain sync, modeling flash, control with camera’s menu screen. Etc
- With 2.4G wireless transmission, X1F (for Fujifilm ) can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over 100 meters’ distance
- Support TTL / M /S1/ S2 modes, 20-200m auto/manual zooming
- Sync Mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain system, and second-curtain sync
- With dot-matrix LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation
The Godox TT685F is a powerful, wireless TTL flash with high-speed sync and a large LCD display.
Godox Ving V860III TTL
|Part Number||V860IIIF - USA|
The Godox Ving V860III TTL is a high-performance, wireless TTL flash with a fast recycling time and multiple triggering options.
- Country of Origin:Spain
- Package length:6.0"
- Package width:5.0"
- Package height:4.0"
The Fujifilm EF-42 is a compact, dedicated TTL flash designed specifically for use with Fujifilm X-series cameras.
$271.00 in stock
10 used from $138.00
- Maximum guide number of approximately 50 (ISO100･m) / 164 (ISO100ft)
- 24mm - 105mm zoom coverage, and illumination angle of approximately 20mm when the wide panel is used
- Flash head can be tilted up by 90 Degree degrees, down by 10 Degree degrees, left by 135 Degree degrees and right by 180 Degree degrees for bouncing light
- Equipped with LED video light that can also be used as AF assist light and catch light
- Registers up to ten combinations of various setting to suit specific shooting conditions in advance for quick activation when needed
The Fujifilm EF-X500 is a high-performance, wireless TTL flash with a fast recycling time and multiple triggering options.
- 【Excellent Light Effects】Godox V1 fuji flash features round fresnel head, built-in LED modeling lamp is adjustable from 01 to 10 steps, distributing even light from center to edge, create natural soft light and beautiful light effect, can be used on or off the camera.⚡【Gift: The color filters for create a variety of light effects】
- 【Wireless Control, Excellent Compatibility】Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system offers all-in-one function and and 100 meters further transmission distance, stable consistency and color temperature with even illumination and stable output; can work with XPro-F / XProII-F / X1T-F / X2T-F series trigger, also can be used as slave/master flash to control other flashes, It greatly expands the creative possibilities of your photography.
- 【High-Performance, Speedy Recycling Battery】Godox V1 fujifilm flash lithium battery offers 480 full power flashes, 1.5s recycle time, 7.2v/2600mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance. Li-ion battery guaranteed a short charging time and a long working time, which allow you stop worry about the power supply.
- 【Premium Function】TTL autoflash, manual flash, 1/8000s HSS, flash exposure compensation/lock, modeling flash, first/second curtain sync, support firmware upgrade, 28-105 zoom flash coverage, etc; these features allow you to fully control the light and capture every moment of beauty, you can easily achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex light changing environments.
- 【Widely Compatibility】This V1F camera flash applies to FUJIFILM series cameras and compatible with TTL autoflash. Widely used in portraits, still-life, wedding trips photography and other shooting scenes.
The Godox V1-F is a high-power, wireless TTL flash with a round head design and multiple triggering options.
What exactly is meant by the term “external flash”?
Then, what exactly do flashes on cameras do? You probably already know that the moment that comes standard with many cameras are embedded inside the camera itself. The second appears on top of your camera when the lighting conditions are unsuitable for taking a picture. However, the little built-in flash that comes with the camera is not powerful enough for experienced photographers.
It is essential to supplement your internal flash with an external unit. Your camera’s “hot shoe,” also known as the protruding piece of metal that protrudes from the top of your camera, is the point of attachment for this sort of flash for your camera. An off-camera flash is far more powerful than the built-in flash found on most cameras, and it can illuminate a space with a great deal more illumination.
Light may be shaped using the Profoto A10, much like its other family members. With its round head and sophisticated magnetic mount, you may use any of the Profoto Clic light shaping tools to be creative with the light. You may get even more varied results by stacking multiple-click light shapers. The LED modeling light included with the A10 makes it simple to experiment with lighting and shadows.
The MK320 is the minor tilt/swivel flash head on the market, runs on two AA batteries, features TTL and manual control, an optical enslaved person, an LED lamp, and a rechargeable battery. Several Fujifilm mirrorless cameras would benefit from having the Meike MK-320 flash attached to their hot shoe. It seems balanced, is easy to operate, and can be used for direct TTL or bounce flash.
The Godox TT350F Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is a great everyday accessory for your camera since it offers complete support for Fujifilm TTL (with high-speed sync) and a built-in 2.4GHz wireless system. Since it is compact and has a guide number of 118 feet when used at ISO 100 and 105 millimeters, the TT350F may be used in either an on-camera or off-camera setting. In addition to functioning as a radio TTL master/enslaved person, this device may also act as an optical enslaved person. It’s adaptable since it can rotate 270 degrees and tilt anywhere between minus seven and ninety degrees.
Offering complete support for FUJIFILM TTL and a built-in 2.4 GHz wireless system, the Godox TT685F II Flash makes it easy to construct basic and complicated lighting configurations. A solid and effective lighting tool, this flash boasts a powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 with a zoom range of 20-200mm.
The TT685F II may act as either a wireless master or slave unit, and it features TTL technology for a seamless lighting setup. Additionally, this revised item tilts from -7 degrees to 120 degrees and rotates 330 degrees for increased adaptability. In addition, the TCM (TTL Converted to Manual) functionality is brand new and unlike any other, allowing for quick switching between TTL and manual.
This feature allows you to lock the correct exposure value, which is very helpful when shooting in manual mode with an external flash. In addition, the 2.5mm sync connector allows for simple cable communication, and the flash’s backlit LCD makes it easy to view your flash settings.
The EF-60 is Fujifilm’s first radio-controlled shoe-mount flash, with impressive power and a plethora of professional capabilities that give photographers complete freedom of expression. Its portability and tremendous output are two of the many selling points for the X Series and GFX System.
You may utilize this flash on or off camera with the help of the FUJIFILM EF-W1 Wireless Commander and its 24-200mm focal length and maximum guide number of 60 at 200mm in TTL or manual modes, respectively (sold separately).
The Godox TT685F Thinklite TTL Flash’s built-in 2.4GHz wireless technology and complete support for Fujifilm TTL (with high-speed sync) simplify the development of sophisticated lighting arrangements. It’s a robust lighting tool with a guide number of 197 feet at ISO 100 and 200 millimeters, a zoom range of 20-200 millimeters, a tilt range of -7 to 90 degrees, and a full swivel of 360 degrees when attached to a camera. In addition, the TT685F may work as a complete wireless master or slave unit, thanks to its TTL capabilities.
The small V350 Flash from Godox is a valuable accessory for those who use Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus/Panasonic cameras since it features advanced features such as high-speed sync and a built-in 2.4 GHz wireless system and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery capable of 500 flashes at maximum power.
The V350S can be used in on-camera and off-camera situations because of its compact build and 118′ guide number at ISO 100 and 105mm. In addition to functioning as a radio TTL master/enslaved person, this device may also act as an optical enslaved person. It can be rotated 270 degrees and tilted anywhere from minus seven to plus ninety degrees, making it exceptionally adaptable.
This device has a wide range of capabilities, including high-speed sync, stroboscopic flash, first- and second-curtain synchronization, and a quick recycle duration of 0.1 to 1.7 seconds. In addition, the list of Sony cameras compatible with the moment is included in the specifications.
The Ving V860III TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox is an excellent choice for your FUJIFILM cameras thanks to its powerful flash, quick recycling time, and built-in radio transmission. The Ving V860III provides a wide variety of high-end features and functionalities and is fully compatible with TTL systems. In addition, Godox X’s wireless radio technology allows for remote enslaver/slave TTL operation.
The flash is robust and adaptable, with a 20-200mm zoom range and an ISO 100 guide number of 197 feet. The lithium-ion battery pack that powers this flash allows for quick recharging and a maximum of 480 full-power beats.
The EF-42 Flash from FUJIFILM is a portable lighting solution with a guide number of 138′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, as well as complete compatibility with FUJIFILM cameras and TTL flash metering. With full-frame cameras, the flash head’s zoom range is 24-105mm; a wide-angle panel reduces it to 20mm. Bounce flash is also attainable by rotating the light source 90 degrees to the right and 120 degrees to the left.
Use the FUJIFILM EF-X500 Flash with your X-series camera to take advantage of high-speed sync, wireless control and triggering, and other sophisticated flash features. In addition, this weather-resistant flash has a smaller form factor and is compatible with Fuji’s TTL system, making it a good choice for the company’s tiny mirrorless cameras.
It has a 24-105mm focal length (equal to 16-70mm in APS-C lenses) with a guide number of 164 feet at ISO 100 and 105 millimeters (m). A pull-out diffuser is included to accommodate longer or broader lenses, such as those with a focal length of 20mm or 10mm on APS-C cameras. In line with hybrid stills/video camera designs, an LED light can be used as a fill light in place of the flash’s pull-out bounce card.
The Godox V1 Flash is a cutting-edge light source with qualities indicative of the industry’s present status, including a solid 76Ws output and a unique design.
This versatile on-camera light is FUJIFILM TTL-compatible and has a spherical head that emits soft, smooth light with moderate fall-off to improve the output. In addition, the head can be rotated a full 330 degrees, tilted from minus seven to plus one hundred twenty degrees, and features a magnetic surface for speedy attachment of Godox’s light modulator accessories.
Westcott FJ80 II M Universal Touchscreen 80Ws Speedlight with Adapter for Sony Cameras
The newly upgraded FJ80 II M Universal Touchscreen 80Ws Speedlight from Westcott contains a Sony adaptor, 2.8″ LCD touchscreen, multi-camera TTL compatibility, and a rechargeable battery that will give you 500+ flashes at maximum power.
The FJ80 II has a staggering 9-stop power range that can be adjusted in 0.1-stop or 1-stop increments, a recycling time of 0.05 to 1.5 seconds, and a maximum frame rate of 20 fps. In addition, front and rear curtain sync are supported, as is High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000 of a second.
To find the best flash for the Fujifilm GFX100, consider the following factors:
- Compatibility: Ensure the flash is compatible with the Fujifilm GFX100 camera.
- Power output: Consider the flash’s power output to ensure it is powerful enough for your shooting needs.
- Recycling time: Look for a flash with a fast recycling time to minimize downtime between shots.
- Wireless capabilities: Check if the flash has wireless capabilities for off-camera photography.
- TTL support: Ensure the flash supports TTL (Through-The-Lens) metering for accurate flash exposure.
- Build quality: Look for a flash with good build quality to ensure it is durable and reliable.
What are flashes compatible with Fujifilm GFX100?
Fujifilm GFX100 is compatible with EF-X500 and third-party flashes such as Godox V1-F, Godox Ving V860III TTL, Godox TT685F, etc. Check for compatibility and TTL support.
What is the flash sync speed of the Fuji GFX 100?
The flash sync speed of the Fujifilm GFX100 is 1/125th of a second. It supports high-speed sync (HSS) for flash photography at faster shutter speeds. Check your flash’s HSS capabilities for compatibility.
Is Godox compatible with Fujifilm GFX100?
Yes, Godox flashes are compatible with the Fujifilm GFX100. The camera supports TTL (Through-The-Lens) metering with Godox moments, making flash photography more accessible and accurate. Some popular Godox flashes for the GFX100 include the Godox V1-F, Godox Ving V860III TTL, and Godox TT685F. Check for compatibility and TTL support before purchasing.
Do I need a high-speed sync flash for Fujifilm GFX100?
It depends on your photography needs. High-speed sync (HSS) flash allows flash photography at faster shutter speeds, which can be helpful in bright light or freezing motion. The Fujifilm GFX100 supports HSS, but it is not a requirement. Consider your shooting style and lighting conditions to determine if an HSS flash is necessary for your photography.