Best Lenses for Canon EOS 77D DSLR camera. Looking for recommended lenses for your Canon EOS 77D? Here are the top rated Canon EOS 77D lenses.
Did your dream purchase of the Canon EOS 77D just come true? If it did, then what are you waiting for? It’s time to make your Canon 77D even better with the help of the right lenses. For beginner photographers, whatever DSLR you buy, you will always get the 18-55mm kit lens which isn’t that bad, to begin with.
When you buy a Canon 77D kit lens, the price is cheaper than when you buy a camera body and a lens separately. Many experts actually agree that one of the fittest and perfect lenses for the most immediate photographic needs would be the 18-55mm lens. It has both a decent wide-angle and at the same time good ability in zooming.
All-In-One Lenses | Portrait Lenses | Standard Prime and Walkaround Lenses | Standard Zoom Lenses | Wide-angle Prime Lenses | Wide-angle Zoom Lenses | Telephoto Zoom Lenses | Wildlife and Sports Lenses | Macro Lenses
Most of the results of the pictures are based on what kind of lenses you get for your camera. If you can’t get some shots with your Canon 77D, the problem is not your camera, you simply need the right lenses to work with.
Best Canon 77D Lenses
Lenses differ on their focal lengths, telephoto lenses can be as long as 500mm and a wide-angle lens can be around 10mm. It all depends on how they can get the pictures clearly from a certain length. A zoom lens, on the other hand, has a variable focal length, which means you can adjust it as much as you want. Check the APS-C sensor that your Canon EOS 77D has so that you will also have an idea of what kind of lens will fit it best.
Best All-In-One Lenses for Canon 77D
1. Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- 18-200mm focal length, Closest Focusing Distance : 1.48 ft./0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
- 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras, 72mm filters
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-38 minimum
There are a lot of Canon 77D lenses that you can find on the market and the Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens is one of the best that you can get. It has a telephoto zoom lens that is compact and lightweight, it also has a decent magnification range. Lenses like these are very useful especially when you want to tweak more options with the quality of the pictures that you are taking.
Usually, Canon 77D lenses like these have an optical image stabilization system that can stabilize the images that you have even through a viewfinder. Lenses such as this have a circular aperture that offers beautiful background blur effects. It’s under the compact type of Lenses that you can easily carry around with you while you go around to travel.
Best Portrait Lenses for Canon 77D
2. Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM
- The Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is the latest addition to the world renowned Sigma Global Vision Line
- It has equipped newly designed hyper sonic motor (HSM) for nimble AF control, 1.3 times better torque of its predecessor
- This lens is compatible with Mount converter MC-11 , so Sony E-mount users can also enjoy this lens with it
Another kind of Canon 77D lenses that you may be interested in would be the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens since it is one of the latest additions to the Sigma Global Vision Line. It is also one of those Lenses that have been designed to reach amazing image quality. It also has a new optical design as well as new and exciting components.
Not only that but among the list of Canon EOS 77D lenses, the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens gives you a newly updated Hyper Sonic Motor. Lenses such as this can give you 1.3x torque from the previous generations.
3. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
4. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
5. Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
6. Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM A Canon
Best Standard Prime and Walkaround Lenses for Canon 77D
7. Sigma 50mm F1.4 ART DG HSM Lens
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
The Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens is another option that you can choose from the Canon 77D lenses list. It has been ingeniously redesigned and re-engineered in order to give a new standard when it comes to the Art line Lenses. It offers a large aperture that is great for pro-level performers when it comes to shooting portrait photography, studio photography, landscape photography, and even street photography.
Lenses such as this are measured at 50mm 1.4 and can be considered as a high-performance lens for modern type DSLR sensors. The performance of this type of lens under the best Canon 77D lens choice is simply unsurpassed.
8. Sigma 35mm F1.4 ART DG HSM
9. Canon EF 40mm F/2.8 STM Lens
- 40mm focal length, Lens not zoom able, 64mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- Minimum focus distance : 0.30m/11.81 inch, F2.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Stepper-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon 77D
10. Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 Art DC HSM lens
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
There are a lot of expectations when it comes to the Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens. It is one of the first and fastest of its kind when it comes to the long list of amazing Canon EOS 77D lenses. It is one of the first wide angles to standard zoom lens to gain a large aperture of 1.8.
This is one of the best choices when you are looking for the perfect Canon 77D lenses to buy. Lenses as such help make your photography easier to handle, and you can even tweak more with the photos that you take with these lenses.
11. Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens
- 17-55mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- AD and aspherical elements deliver impressive image quality through entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance : 1.15 feet
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for image shake even in dim lighting
12. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- 24 70 millimeter focal length, 38.4 112 millimeter equivalent focal length on Canon APS C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ring type ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing
- 82 millimeter filters, Closest Focusing Distance: 0.38 meter/1.25 feet
13. Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD Canon
- 24-70mm focal length, Minimum focus distance - 0.38m/14.96 inch
- 36-105mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon 77D
14. Sigma 20mm F1.4 ART DG HSM Lens
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting. Weight is 2.1 pounds
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
The Sigma 20mm F1.4 ART DG HSM is a good option when you are looking through what is the best Canon 77D lenses to buy. You can find Lenses like this on the market fairly easily. What you should do is to get to know what the specs are so that you will know what is the best lens that is compatible with your camera and what works for the purpose of your photography.
This lens works with APS-C sensors and has a large optical design which makes the image quality simply stunning. You can find them in lists of the best Canon EOS 77D lenses online, you can always expect that Lenses such as this to have Low Dispersion and the five Special Low Dispersion glass within a design of 15 elements in 11 group.
15. Samyang14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Fixed Angle Lens
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of only 0. 9 ft. Focal Length -14 mm
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
16. Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 20mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 94 Degree
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon 77D
17. Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with the turn of a ring
- Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
With the Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens, you can expect that it gives you a wide-angle coverage. This is one of the best in line with the Canon 77D lenses. When choosing Lenses you ought to buy, it is always important that you consider the specifications that they have.
The ring-type USM gives you the power to use the auto-focus quickly and silently. It can actually focus as close as 9.5 inches which can be really helpful to some photographers. Canon 77D lenses like these are perfect for those looking for wide-angle Lenses all in such a compact camera that is also lightweight.
18. Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II Digital Zoom Lens
- Ultra-wide angle zoom lens
- Internal silent focusing motor
- Fast internal focusing
19. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter,1:4.5 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. / 0.22 meter
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon 77D
20. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:...
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
When looking for high definition and fast Lenses you can surely trust Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD Telephoto Zoom Lens for that. This lens is part of the Canon 77D lens series that offers you an amazing Optical Image Stabilization System.
A good thing about choosing Canon EOS 77D lenses is that you have to consider what kind of specifications they can offer you. The Canon EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM is designed to give amazing images plus a very fast operation that can make your photography sessions simple and fast. There are many types of Lenses that you can look up for more amazing specs.
21. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens
- 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon EOS SLR cameras
- 3-stop Image Stabilizer for reducing camera shake; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM), Macro Focus Range : 1.50 m
- Electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) helps create attractive background at large apertures
22. Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
23. Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Canon
- The most compact lens in its class
- Minimum Focus Distance :1.3m (51.2 in), Focal length: 70-200mm
- Fast F/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range, Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens
Best Wildlife and Sports Photography Lenses for Canon 77D
24. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- INCLUDES: Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens, Altura Photo Venture Camera Bag, Altura Photo Compact 62-Inch Monopod, (2pcs) SanDisk 64GB Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card (Class 10), Altura Photo...
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LENS: The EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens delivers a superb combination of cutting-edge performance, compact construction and brilliant resolving power for sports and wildlife...
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens, E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap, Lens Dust Cap E (Rear), ET-83D Lens Hood, LZ1326 Lens Case, Tripod Collar.
The Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens is definitely out there to impress. You can expect that this lens under the Canon 77D lens options is one of the best to use. It is very compact and gives you high performance when it comes to the end quality of the images that you take. Lenses such as this have a super-telephoto zoom that makes it great for sports and even wildlife photography.
You can expect that the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens allows a very easy setting of zoom tension. Lenses like this also have Air Sphere Coating which aids in helping to reduce the backlit flaring as well as ghosting. It is also one of those Canon 77D lenses which are resistant to water and dust, it is also very durable and you can use it even in harsher conditions.
25. Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Sports DG OS HSM
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
Best Macro Lenses for Canon 77D
26. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
There are many things that you can expect with the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens used for Canon Digital SLR Cameras. It is one of the Canon EOS 77D that is sold out there and if you are looking for the best Lenses that you can buy, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is a good option.
It has a true macro magnification ratio of 1:1, this means that the object you are taking a photo with is the same size as that of on your camera sensor. Canon 77D lens is able to give you amazing results especially in hand-held shooting and portrait photography. Don’t hesitate to check Lenses like this to add to your choices.
Read More :
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Wildlife & Sports Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Standard Prime and Walkaround Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
The Canon 77D is surely one of the best cameras that you can get out there. Most entry-level cameras have smaller types o APS-C sensors which would be why many opt to get other set s of lenses to get the look that they want. Basically, the Canon 77D and the lenses that come with it are very handy and also bright. A lot of lenses can work on beginner cameras, but usually, they wouldn’t work as well with pro cameras.
If you plan on using more professional lenses, you have to multiply the focal length by 1.5 so that you get the equivalent of the focal length best for the Canon 77D or any other camera that you have.
One other thing that can set lenses apart would be their aperture. The aperture is what you call the hole that enables the light into the shot of your Canon 77D. a wider aperture means that there is more light that enters the shot and you can get more nice shots when you are indoors or with dimmer settings. When you get a lens with a lower aperture for your Canon 77D, it means that the shots have less light. Wider apertures can’t focus on many things at various distances.
In using a wider aperture for the Canon 77D, it means that the focus is merely on the subject and that the background is blurry. If you narrow the aperture you can focus on more elements given that there is enough light. When you have a fast lens, you can always have the option to narrow it down. However, the slow lens cannot narrow down its aperture to bring in more light than you need.
Choose your Canon 77D wisely, and make sure that you get the kit lens which suits your photography needs the best.