Did your dream purchase of the Canon EOS 77D just come true? If it did, then what are you waiting for? It’s time to make your Canon 77D even better with the help of the right lenses. For beginner photographers, whatever DSLR you buy, you will always get the 18-55mm kit lens which isn’t that bad, to begin with.
When you buy a Canon 77D kit lens, the price is cheaper than when you buy a camera body and a lens separately. Many experts actually agree that one of the fittest and perfect lens for the most immediate photographic needs would be the 18-55mm lens. It has both a decent wide angle and at the same time good ability in zooming.
Listed top 10 best lenses for Canon 77D to buy.
All-In-One Lenses | Portrait Lenses | Standard Prime and Walkaround Lenses | Standard Zoom Lenses | Wide-angle Prime Lenses | Wide-angle Zoom Lenses | Telephoto Zoom Lenses | Wildlife and Sports Lenses | Macro Lenses
Most of the results of the pictures are based on what kind of lenses you get for your camera. If you can’t get some shots with your Canon 77D, the problem is not your camera, you simply need the right lenses to work with.
Best Canon EOS 77D Lenses
Lenses differ on their focal lengths, telephoto lenses can be as long as 500mm and a wide angle lens can be around 10mm. It all depends on how they can get the pictures clearly from a certain length. A zoom lens, on the other hand, has a variable focal length, which means you can adjust it as much as you want. Check the APS-C sensor that your Canon EOS 77D has so that you will also have an idea what kind of lens will fit it best.
1. Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- 18-200mm focal length, Closest Focusing Distance : 1.48 ft./0.45m...
- 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras, 72mm...
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-38 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing. Image...
There are a lot of Canon 77D lenses that you can find on the market and the Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens is one of the best that you can get. It has a telephoto zoom lens that is compact and lightweight, it also has a decent magnification range. Lenses like these are very useful especially when you want to tweak more options with the quality of the pictures that you are taking.
Usually, Canon 77D lenses like these have an optical image stabilization system that can stabilize the images that you have even through a viewfinder. Lenses such as this have a circular aperture that offers beautiful background blur effects. It’s under the compact type of Lenses that you can easily carry around with you while you go around to travel.
2. Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM
- The Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is the latest addition to the world...
- It has equipped newly designed hyper sonic motor (HSM) for nimble AF...
- This lens is compatible with Mount converter MC-11 , so Sony E-mount...
Another kind of Canon 77D lenses that you may be interested in would be the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens since it is one of the latest additions to the Sigma Global Vision Line. It is also one of those Lenses that have been designed to reach amazing image quality. It also has a new optical design as well as new and exciting components.
Not only that but among the list of Canon EOS 77D lenses, the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens gives you a newly updated Hyper Sonic Motor. Lenses such as this can give you 1.3x torque from the previous generations.
3. Sigma 50mm F1.4 ART DG HSM Lens
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal...
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
The Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens is another option that you can choose from the Canon 77D lenses list. It has been ingeniously redesigned and re-engineered in order to give a new standard when it comes to the Art line Lenses. It offers a large aperture that is great for pro level performers when it comes to shooting portrait photography, studio photography, landscape photography, and even street photography.
Lenses such as this are measured at 50mm 1.4 and can be considered as a high-performance lens for modern type DSLR sensors. The performance of this type of lens under the best Canon 77D lenses choice is simply unsurpassed.
4. Sigma 18-35mm F1.8
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing,...
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11...
There are a lot of expectations when it comes to the Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens. It is one of the first and fastest of its kind when it comes to the long list of amazing Canon EOS 77D lenses. It is one of the first wide angles to standard zoom lens to gain a large aperture of 1.8.
This is one of the best choices when you are looking for the perfect Canon 77D lenses to buy. Lenses as such help make your photography easier to handle, and you can even tweak more with the photos that you take with these lenses.
5. Sigma 20mm F1.4
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources...
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting. Weight is...
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high...
- The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM can be considered as the culmination of...
The Sigma 20mm F1.4 ART DG HSM is a good option when you are looking through what is the best Canon 77D lenses to buy. You can find Lenses like this on the market fairly easily. What you should do is to get to know what the specs are so that you will know what is the best lens that is compatible with your camera and what works for the purpose of your photography.
This lens works with APS-C sensors and has a large optical design which makes the image quality simply stunning. You can find them in lists of the best Canon EOS 77D lenses online, you can always expect that Lenses such as this to have Low Dispersion and the five Special Low Dispersion glass within a design of 15 elements in 11 group.
6. Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS...
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with...
- Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small...
- Circular aperture design produces natural highlights
With the Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens, you can expect that it gives you a wide-angle coverage. This is one of the best in line with the Canon 77D lenses. When choosing Lenses you ought to buy, it is always important that you consider the specifications that they have.
The ring-type USM gives you the power to use the auto-focus quickly and silently. It can actually focus as close as 9.5 inches which can be really helpful to some photographers. Canon 77D lenses like these are perfect for those looking for wide angle Lenses all in such a compact camera that is also lightweight.
7. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock...
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam,...
- Note that when the inner lens is fully extended (300mm) it's...
When looking for high definition and fast Lenses you can surely trust Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD Telephoto Zoom Lens for that. This lens is part of the Canon 77D lenses series that offers you amazing Optical Image Stabilization System.
A good thing about choosing Canon EOS 77D lenses is that you have to consider what kind of specifications they can offer you. The Canon EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM is designed to give amazing images plus a very fast operation that can make your photography sessions simple and fast. There are many types of Lenses that you can look up for more amazing specs.
8. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- INCLUDES: Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens, Altura Photo...
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LENS: The EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens...
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II...
- COMPATIBLE with all Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D,...
The Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens is definitely out there to impress. You can expect that this lens under the Canon 77D lenses options is one of the best to use. It is very compact and gives you high performance when it comes to the end quality of the images that you take. Lenses such as this have a super-telephoto zoom that makes it great for sports and even wildlife photography.
You can expect that the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens allows very easy setting of zoom tension. Lenses like this also have Air Sphere Coating which aids in helping to reduce the backlit flaring as well as ghosting. It is also one of those Canon 77D lenses which are resistant to water and dust, it is also very durable and you can use it even in harsher conditions.
9. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II...
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus...
There are many things that you can expect with the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens used for Canon Digital SLR Cameras. It is one of the best Canon EOS 77D that is sold out there and if you are looking for the best Lenses that you can buy, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is a good option.
It has a true macro magnification ratio of 1:1, this means that the object you are taking a photo with is the same size as that of on your camera sensor. Canon 77D lens is able to give you amazing results especially in hand-held shooting and portrait photography. Don’t hesitate to check Lenses like this to add to your choices.
Read More :
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Wildlife & Sports Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Standard Prime and Walkaround Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
The Canon 77D is surely one of the best cameras that you can get out there. Most entry-level cameras have smaller types o APS-C sensors which would be why many opt to get other set s of lenses to get the look that they want. Basically, the Canon 77D and the lenses that come with it are very handy and also bright. A lot of lenses can work on beginner cameras, but usually, they wouldn’t work as well with pro cameras.
If you plan on using more professional lenses, you have to multiply the focal length by 1.5 so that you get the equivalent of the focal length best for the Canon 77D or any other camera that you have.
One other thing that can set lenses apart would be their aperture. The aperture is what you call the hole that enables the light into the shot of your Canon 77D. a wider aperture means that there is more light that enters the shot and you can get more nice shots when you are indoors or with dimmer settings. When you get a lens with a lower aperture for your Canon 77D, it means that the shots have less light. Wider apertures can’t focus on many things at various distances.
In using a wider aperture for the Canon 77D, it means that the focus is merely on the subject and that the background is blurry. If you narrow the aperture you can focus on more elements given that there is enough light. When you have a fast lens, you can always have the option to narrow it down. However, the slow lens cannot narrow down its aperture to bring in more light than you need.
Choose your Canon 77D wisely, and make sure that you get the kit lens which suits your photography needs the best.
Last update on 2019-06-17