The Canon EOS Rebel T6i / Canon EOS Rebel T6s is has a 24.2 MP crop-sensor camera and a 19-point autofocus system, making it a really good option in the entry-level market. A three-inch flip screen and the ability to shoot 1080p video at 30 FPS means that it’s also great for video. A bundle of the lens could be attached to it. Following are some of the best of them.
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
1. Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
This lens is the wide-angle lens which has a large aperture of 1.8. This lens has Hyper Sonic Motor system which makes it able to autofocus perfectly smooth and clear. This lens has already received many appreciations on different review sites with and it is ideal for all types of photography like portraits, landscapes, snapshots, casuals, stills, zoom-in shots and many more.
2. Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
- 17-55mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- AD and aspherical elements deliver impressive image quality through entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance : 1.15 feet
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for image shake even in dim lighting
Featuring a large circular aperture, this is capable to provide shallow depth of field which creates background blur to focus one subject perfectly clear. It has many other appreciable features like great bokeh creating ability, fast and accurate AF system, more accurate low light performance, excellent sharpness and brightness producing abilities in pictures. It has UD and highly efficient aspherical elements that reduces all kinds of distortions and aberrations in pictures. It also has an image stabilization system which helps to make clear autofocus and avoid producing any bad effect of camera’s shakiness while capturing pictures. This lens is the masterpiece for taking perfect clicks even in low light.
3. Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM
- Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce its newly upgraded 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM lens.
- Focusing distance of 8.7 inches
This lens features focal length which ranges from 27.2-112mm on a 35mm camera. And hence making it able to provide wide-angle photos as well as capturing portraits perfectly with a perfect view. The best part about this one that its price is affordable.
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
4. Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of only 0.9 ft. Focal Length -14 mm
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
This lens comes with an affordable price with superb features like ultra-brightness and sharpness creating abilities, superior multi-layer coatings to reduce flare and ghosting in pictures, strong construction and ultra-wide angle to capture pictures. An excellent choice in smart price as well.
5. Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting. Weight is 2.1 pounds
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
This lens has great optics and more effective lens power distribution mechanism which reduces spherical aberration, axial chromatic aberration and all kinds of distortions to provide clear and beautiful pictures. It has some extraordinary abilities to create sharpness, brightness and bokes effect in pictures and this lens is suitable for all types of photography like portraits, landscapes, low light photography and many more. It also has an upper hand in all types videography as well.
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
6. Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II
- Ultra-wide angle zoom lens
- Internal silent focusing motor
- Fast internal focusing
Searching for a wide-angle lens for your APS-C crop sensor camera, then this should be your choice. Its fast AF, strong build quality and amazing zooming capability makes it an ideal choice for its customers. It’s the best ultra-wide zoom lens
7. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
- INCLUDES: Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + 67mm Altura UV-CPL-ND4 Filter Kit + Altura Photo Lens Hood for Canon (EW-73C Replacement) + Medium Altura Photo Neoprene Lens Pouch + Altura Photo...
- HIGH PRECISION ULTRA-WIDE ZOOM LENS: Features a One Aspherical Element, an aperture range of f/4.5-5.6 to f/22-29, Enhanced Lens Coating, Optical Image Stabilizer, 7-Blade Circular Aperture and a...
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap + Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) + Canon Limited 1-Year Warranty
Its cutting-edge performance, optical efficiency, ultra-wide angle providing capabilities in a compact view and its portable option makes it a tough competitor in lens market. It can give a high-speed performance with stunningly beautiful and perfect pictures of any type like landscapes, travel, stills, and video recording. It’s a wonderful option for the APS-C camera.
8. Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with the turn of a ring
- Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
Featuring zooming capabilities of 16-35mm, it offers remarkable performance to passionate photographers. Its superior optics, fast and accurate AF system and its ability to produce razor sharpness in pictures make it an attractive choice for customers who want to buy a wide-angle lens. it can focus up to 9.5inches. An excellent addition in lens market.
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
9. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:...
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
This lens has two UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements for providing superior image quality by eliminating all kinds of aberrations like chromatic or axial and features a floating focusing mechanism which provides ultimate sharpness from infinity to life-size. The additional appreciable features of this lens are its superior image stabilization system, solid construction, excellent image quality providing capabilities and its durable body. This lens is perfect for all types of photography like nature, portrait, landscapes, sports, travel and many more.
10. Canon 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
This lens has a great reaching range and highly versatile in its performance. it has an optical image stabilization power for up to 3.5* equivalent stops to reduce shakiness which dramatically increases the camera’s reaching power and helps it to capture razor sharp and perfect images even for far objects. It weighs less, and its compact design makes it a great telephoto zoom lens for video.
11. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM Lens
- Front-focusing method with helicoid ring drive
A combination of awesome performance and cheap price, this lens is really a great option. This lens has a zoom lock button that keeps the lens secure when not in use and when being used but at the shortest focal length of 70mm setting. Its USM Autofocus is very fast, smooth, perfectly clear and stunningly accurate. It also has Canon’s Super Spectra lens coatings for ideal flare-resistance and is perfect for all types of photography especially travel, sports and general photography.
Best Wildlife and Sports Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
12. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2
- New FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism enables the locking of the zoom ring at any position
- Fluorine Coating and improved Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arce-Swiss style quick release plate
This lens is excellent in its performance having some exciting features like faster AF speed, better VC abilities, long-reaching range, better optical mechanisms, plus Euori1e Coal, g, Flex Zoom lock, teleconverter, better construction and more user-friendly options. This model is the successor of Model AO11 and it has an equivalent focal length of 240-960mm on an APS-C camera. Highly versatile and amazing in its performance, this lens is one of the best options for camera professionals who want to capture sports and wildlife.
13. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD
- VC (Vibration Compensation)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 2.7m (106.3in), Focal Length : 150-600 mm
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating
This lens has many appreciating features like image stabilization, better and accurate fast AF speed, advanced lens coatings for perfect contrast, sharpness and brightness producing capabilities in pictures. This lens has a built-in tripod mount for using it in tripods and monopods and this lens is affordable from the previous one, an excellent choice if your limited budget and can’t afford Tamron SP G2.
Best All-In-One Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
14. Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- 18-200mm focal length, Closest Focusing Distance : 1.48 ft./0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
- 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras, 72mm filters
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-38 minimum
Compact and light weighted, this lens is a smart choice for APS-C DSLR cameras. This lens can provide coverage from wide angle to telephoto photography, this lens is an ideal choice for general and all other types of photography.
15. Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- Focal Length : 18-300 mm, Minimum focusing distance -39cm/15.3 inch; Offers a maximum magnification ratio 1:2 and changeable angles of view enables zoom-macro photography
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements, Super Multi-Layer Coating
Covering from focal length which ranges from wide to telephoto, this lens has a stunningly versatile and long-reaching focal length which ranges from 28.8-480mm. It has a zoom ratio of 16.6x and it has very much improved and fast AF system which is quite accurate and smooth. It is an affordable option too which makes it all-rounder perfect option for its customers.
Best Portrait and Travel Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
16. Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
Featuring a large maximum aperture of f/1.4, this lens is an ideal option for pro-level photo capturing performance for many types like landscapes, portraits, street, studio, and general photography. This lens can be used for full frame (50mm) lens and can be used on an APS-C camera (80mm). An excellent choice for razor-sharp photography.
17. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
Its 7-circular blade design and its maximum aperture f/1.8, this lens can produce razor sharp and stunningly bright photos with a perfect background blur which are so gorgeous that will enlighten your heart. Providing a full frame focal length of 50mm and an equivalent focal length of 80mm on an APS-C camera, this lens is an excellent addition in EOS prime lenses and amazing lens for general photography and its easy-to-carry option is so good that you can keep it always with you. This lens is a perfect option for portrait lovers and it can do all other types of photography and all these features come at an affordable price. An excellent option.
18. Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- 15-85mm lens with f3.5-f.5.6 aperture; for use with APS-C cameras
- 35mm equivalent to 24-136mm focal length range
- Dedicated image stabilization
With all-time keeping option for general use and travel photography, this lens provides a focal length which ranges from 24-136mm on a 35mm camera. Its image stabilization and high-quality optics are remarkable in their performance and this lens provides the coverage from wide-angle to telephoto angle as well.
19. Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
- 40mm focal length, Lens not zoom able, 64mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- Minimum focus distance : 0.30m/11.81 inch, F2.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Stepper-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
Its weight is about 4.6 ounces and it’s the lightest lens in the EF lens world. its STM options provide fast, smooth, quite accurate Autofocus during videography and its ability to produce sharp and bright images with clarity and perfection without any distortion is highly appreciable. Already winning many appreciations from different review sites, this lens is the perfect choice for wide-angle photography.
20. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58mm
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
This lens is recommended for pro-level photographers. Its autofocus system is highly effective providing accurate and quick focusing while capturing pictures or while shooting videos. This lens has a high-speed aperture which provides razor sharp and stunningly bright photos even in low light conditions. Suitable for all types of photography, this lens is a nice choice due to its great depth of field and amazing boke effect creating abilities.
Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
21. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
Featuring Hybrid Image Stabilization, this macro lens is a masterpiece. This lens is highly versatile in its performance, it can do portrait work amazingly and you can capture delicate flowers, artistic designs, wedding events, detailed collectibles and many other things with superb picture quality. its lightweight design and ability to provide great bokeh effect with a shallow depth of field is remarkable. A brilliant performer in its category.
22. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
Providing focus throughout the zoom range from infinity to 1:1 reproduction ration i.e. life-size, this lens is best to shoot minor details of any photographic subject or any small subject. Its ability to provide sharp images and act as a prime sharp lens for portraits and other types of application is appreciable. The only shortcoming of this lens is that it does not have image stabilization system but nevertheless, it’s a good choice indeed.
23. Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- 60mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- 25-degree angle of view is equivalent to 96mm lens on 35mm camera
- Focal length : 60mm, Closest focusing distance : 0.65 feet
Providing 1:1 magnification for close-up shots, this lens is a great performer which comes with a great affordable price. It provides a focal length equivalent to 96mm when used on a 35mm camera. It is also a good choice for medium telephoto applications including portraiture and many other types. Its aperture excels in low light which provides a shallow depth of field and makes this lens suitable for low light photography.