Best Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR cameras. Looking for recommended lenses for your Canon T6? Listed below are the top-ranked Canon T6 lenses.
The Canon EOS Rebel T6 are entry-level DSLR digital cameras with an 18-megapixel sensor, full HD 1080p video, a 3-inch LCD screen. They have a comfortable style and does produce great image quality with great color precision. Canon T6 is actually solid cameras for the money and an excellent option if you would like to step into the DSLR world. Presently, Canon T6 with 18-55mm IS II may be the No.1 bestseller in DSLR Digital cameras. Great value your money can buy!
Below are the very best suggested lenses for Canon T6 DSLR cameras. You can pick the one you need.
Best Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6
Full List of Recommended Canon T6 Lenses
All-In-One Lenses | Macro Lenses | Standard Zoom Lenses | Wide-angle Prime Lenses | Wide-angle Zoom Lenses | Portrait and Travel Lenses | Telephoto Zoom Lenses | Wildlife and Sports Lenses
Best All-In-One Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6
1. Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- 18-200mm focal length, Closest Focusing Distance : 1.48 ft./0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
- 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras, 72mm filters
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-38 minimum
2. Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- Focal Length : 18-300 mm, Minimum focusing distance -39cm/15.3 inch; Offers a maximum magnification ratio 1:2 and changeable angles of view enables zoom-macro photography
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements, Super Multi-Layer Coating
3. Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC
- 16-300mm zoom range for the perfect all around lens
- Minimum Focus Distance :15.3in.(0.39m)
- Lens hood included, Piezo Drive autofocusing
4. Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS
- 18-250mm focal length, only compatible with APS-C DSLRs
- Minimum Focusing Distance 35cm / 13.8in.Maximum Magnification - 1:2.9
- 27-375mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 28.8-400mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
5. Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS
- The Sigma 18-200mm lens was designed for APS-C sensors and features a new matte black finish, thermally stable composite material in its construction and smaller and lighter design then previous...
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 39 cm / 15.4 in
- Having the ability to shoot from wide angle to telephoto is highly useful particularly for travel photography, landscape photography, street photography, portrait photography and nature photography.
Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6
6. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
7. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
8. Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- 60mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- 25-degree angle of view is equivalent to 96mm lens on 35mm camera
- Focal length : 60mm, Closest focusing distance : 0.65 feet
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6
9. Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
10. Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
- 17-55mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- AD and aspherical elements deliver impressive image quality through entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance : 1.15 feet
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for image shake even in dim lighting
11. Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM
- Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Lens - Lens Hood(LH-825-03) - Front & Rear Lens Caps - Sigma 1 Year North and South America Limited Warranty (3 Year USA Extended Warranty for a Total of 4 Years...
- Brand: Sigma
- MPN: 884101
12. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- 24 70 millimetre focal length, 38.4 112 millimetre equivalent focal length on Canon APS C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ring type ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing
- 82 millimetre filters, closest focusing distance: 0.38 meter/1.25 feet
13. Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD Canon
- 24-70mm focal length, Minimum focus distance - 0.38m/14.96 inch
- 36-105mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6
14. Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of only 0. 9 ft. Focal Length -14 mm
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
15. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
16. Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting. Weight is 2.1 pounds
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
17. Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 20mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 94 Degree
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6
18. Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors.
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements.
19. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter,1:4.5 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. / 0.22 meter
20. Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with the turn of a ring
- Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
Best Portrait and Travel Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6
21. Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
22. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
23. Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- 15-85mm lens with f3.5-f.5.6 aperture; for use with APS-C cameras
- 35mm equivalent to 24-136mm focal length range
- Dedicated image stabilization
24. Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
- 40mm focal length, Lens not zoom able, 64mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- Minimum focus distance : 0.30m/11.81 inch, F2.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Stepper-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
25. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6
26. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:...
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
27. Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
28. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon EOS SLR cameras
- 3-stop Image Stabilizer for reducing camera shake; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM), Macro Focus Range : 1.50 m
- Electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) helps create attractive background at large apertures
Best Wildlife and Sports Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6
29. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2
- New FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism enables the locking of the zoom ring at any position
- Fluorine Coating and improved Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arce-Swiss style quick release plate
30. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD
- VC (Vibration Compensation)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 2.7m (106.3in), Focal Length : 150-600 mm
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating.Optical design:20 Elements in 13 Groups
Greatest Canon EOS Rebel T6 Lenses will be the most appropriate lenses, inside our opinion, to make use of for not merely Rebel T6 however your favourite Canon.
In early 2016, Canon launched another entry-level DSLR, called EOS Rebel T6.
On the first appearance, you’ll observe that there’s nothing a lot of a change when compared to the previous model (EOS Rebel T5). It still has 18-Megapixel APS-C sensors, 3-inch Fixed Type Screen, the video quality of 1920 x 1080 and great to use in shooting in a minimal light environment and flash photography.
What type of lenses to choose?
Since Canon EOS Rebel T6 is a great device to use specifically in portrait, flash, road, sports, scenery and daily digital photography; it’s best to select lenses that could improve its effectivity to the said type.
When looking for the proper lens, you need to consider the Canon EOS Rebel T6 crop factor which is 1.6 x. Multiply that to the lens original focal length and you’ll know the same focal amount of the lens when installing on EOS Rebel T6.
Canon continues its well-known type of Rebel DSLR cameras with the brand new T6i and T6s. The most known improvement on both variations may be the 24.2-megapixel picture sensor, which represents a 6-megapixel leap from the T5we and T4i actually. Canon also improved the autofocus and added Wi-Fi capability for uploading and posting photos. The T6s are quite like the T6i but with a small number of added features like an eyesight sensor for the optical viewfinder and an instant control dial. Below we breakdown the very best lenses for the T6i and T6s, from package and wide-angle to telephoto zoom.
The most important item of a camera is usually its zoom lens. It’s so important actually that lots of professional photographers make use of different lenses for different events. Now, finding the greatest lenses for your Canon T6 require that you realize the essential types of lenses and how they are able to easily fit into your photography arsenal. Then you can certainly pick the one which best fits your preferences, whether it’s for portraits, landscapes, videos, etc..
There are two primary types of lenses in the marketplace today plus they are primary lenses and zoom lenses. Although you may have heard about fish-eye lenses, wide position lenses, telephoto lenses, macro lenses, they are simply a subset of the two main types each using its uniqueness.
Last update on 2020-10-19 / We may earn an affiliate commission