Best Lenses for Fujifilm GFX 50R mirrorless camera. Looking for recommended lenses for your Fujifilm GFX 50R? Here are the top recommended Fujifilm GFX 50R lenses.
The Fujifilm GFX 50R is a medium format mirrorless camera that is smaller and more lightweight, making it ideal for the experienced street, documentary, and portrait photographers. The Fujifilm GFX 50R provides excellent image quality in a small and lightweight frame, with a massive 51.4MP G Format CMOS image sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine, and offers high-resolution images and Full HD 1080p videos at up to 30fps.
The Fujifilm GFX 50R has a wide dynamic range and an expanded ISO sensitivity range of up to 102400 thanks to its massive sensor and sophisticated image processor, allowing for highly detailed and well-exposed images with smooth tonality and true-to-life color. A transparent 3.69 million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is also included, making eye-level framing and shooting more convenient, as well as a rear 3.2-inch 2.36 million-dot touchscreen LCD that allows live view shooting, touchscreen camera power, and three-way tilting to aid in shooting vertically and from high and low angles. This Fujifilm GFX 50R camera, which weighs around 145g less than the GFX 50S, provides intuitive handling in a robust, weather-sealed frame to suit the differing needs of photographers.
So, if you’ve already had your hands on the Fujifilm GFX 50R, the next step is to find the best/right lenses for the Fujifilm GFX 50R. To assist you in capturing a professional-looking picture, we’ve compiled a list of the best native G-mount lenses for the Fujifilm GFX 50R mirrorless camera, including leading prime and zoom options ranging from wide-angle to telephoto and covering the best options for portraits, macro, wedding, landscapes, path, travel, images, sports, and wildlife. Simply choose the one you want!
Best Lenses for Fujifilm GFX 50R in 2021
Here are the top recommended lenses for the Fujifilm GFX 50R mirrorless camera, including leading prime and zoom options from wide-angle to telephoto. You can choose the one you need
Best GFX 50R G Mount Prime Lens
1. Fujifilm GF23mmF4 R LM WR
- Low distortion with high resolving power
- Nano GI Coating
- Fast and quiet AF
- Dust and weather resistant, capable of operating in environments as cold as -10 DegreeC or 14 DegreeF
The GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR from FUJIFILM is an ultra-wide 18mm-equivalent prime designed for the G-mount GFX camera system, with a super-wide field of view. The lens’s architecture integrates a pair of aspherical elements to monitor distortion and spherical aberrations for correct rendering, as well as a collection of low dispersion elements for better color accuracy and clarity. A Nano GI coating has also been added to minimize lens flare and ghosting, resulting in better contrast and color.
In order to balance the optical characteristics, the lens features a linear AF motor with an internal focusing design for fast and quiet focusing, as well as a manual aperture ring for intuitive exposure adjustment and a Command place for camera-based aperture choices. The lens is also dust, frost, and temperature resistant, making it ideal for use in harsh environments.
2. Fujifilm GF45mmF2.8 R WR
- High Resolving Power - With a construction of 8 groups and 11 elements, using one aspherical lens and two ED lenses, the GF45mmF2.8 R WR delivers high image quality and reduces aberrations.
- Optical image stabilization
- Weather and dust resistant, -10 DegreeC/14 DegreeF low-temperature operation with fluorine coating
- Compact and lightweight design, weighing only 490G
- High Operability - The aperture ring has a C position (command dial mode) on the camera body that allows the lens aperture value to be changed to suit the photographer’s preference.
The FUJIFILM GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR is a 36mm comparable lens for the G-mount GFX camera setup, offering a flexible wide-angle viewpoint. This lens is perfect for regular photography because of its significantly wider-than-normal field of view, and its f/2.8 maximum aperture makes it suitable for operating in low-light settings. One aspherical module and two extra-low dispersion components are used in its optical architecture to eliminate spherical and chromatic aberrations for increased sharpness and visibility.
Individual components have now been coated with a Nano GI coating to minimize lens flare and ghosting for better contrast and color accuracy. The lens has dust -, freeze-, and temperature-resistant structures for use in inclement weather, which adds to its versatility. A manual aperture ring is also included for intuitive, tactile monitoring of exposure settings, as well as a Command place for camera-based control of the aperture.
3. Fujifilm GF50mmF3.5 R LM WR
- GF50mmF3. 5 R LM WR consists of 9 elements in 6 groups and includes one aspherical lens element to minimize spherical aberration and barrel distortion. Crafted to produce sharp images, rich tones, and very little focus breathing, this lens is great for either still or motion capture.
- Lightweight and versatile for any shooting situation - Weighing in at just 11. 82oz, GF50mmF3. 5 R LM WR weighs less than a can of your favorite of soda. This makes it the perfect companion to bring along with you for your next street photography expedition.
- Quick, responsive, and near-silent autofocus - Having fast and quiet autofocus is critical when you’re roaming the streets looking for that perfect image. That’s why we made sure this lens also has a linear motor to move the focusing element quickly into place with precision.
- Weather resistant to keep the images coming - Working in dusty or damp conditions is easy with this lens since it is weather sealed in ten places along the barrel. This also makes it capable of operating in temperatures down to 14°F (-10°C).
The GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR Lens from FUJIFILM is a lightweight 40mm-equivalent prime optimised for the medium format G-mount GFX camera system, with a particularly slim profile. Its slim design makes it suitable for walkaround and daily shooting, and it rounds out a fully compact medium format device. To achieve a high degree of sharpness and transparency, the optical architecture integrates one aspherical feature that regulates distortion and spherical aberrations.
In order to balance the optical characteristics, the lens features a linear AF motor for fast and quiet focusing, a manual aperture ring for intuitive exposure adjustment, and a Command place for camera-based aperture choices. The lens is also dust, frost, and temperature resistant, making it ideal for use in harsh environments.
4. Fujifilm GF63mmF2.8 R WR
- Angle of view of approximately 50mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Lens constructed of 8 groups and 10 elements, including 1 ED Lens element
- Lightweight, only 405G
- Weather resistant
The GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR from FUJIFILM is a 50mm comparable lens for the G-mount GFX camera system and is a sleek and flexible normal-length prime. One extra-low dispersion factor is used in the optical design’s ten parts, eight groups optical design to minimise chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for increased visibility and colour precision around the aperture spectrum. The front module has a fluorine coating to repel moisture, and the lens is dust-, freeze-, and temperature-resistant for use in inclement weather. A manual aperture ring is also included for intuitive, tactile monitoring of exposure settings, as well as a Command place for camera-based control of the aperture.
5. Fujifilm GF110mm F2 R LM WR
- High image quality
- Beautiful bokeh
- Fast and quiet AF
- Dust and weather resistant, capable of operating in environments as cold as -10 DegreeC or 14 DegreeF
The FUJIFILM GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR is a short telephoto, 87mm-equivalent prime for the G-mount GFX camera setup that is suitable for portraiture. Its vivid f/2 maximum aperture allows for a lot of depth of field power by using selective focus techniques, and it also helps in low-light situations. A rounded nine-blade diaphragm also helps to build pleasing bokeh for shallow depth of field photography. Four extra-low dispersion components are used in the advanced optical architecture to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations, resulting in a high degree of transparency and contrast.
A linear autofocus motor that is both fast and silent, as well as an internal focusing system that restricts the total lens duration when in operation while maintaining constant image quality across the focusing range, helps with handling the lens. The lens is dust, freeze, and weather-resistant, and it has a manual aperture ring for easy exposure adjustment as well as a Command place for camera-based aperture control.
6. Fujifilm GF120mmF4 R LM OIS WR Macro
- Maximum magnification of 0.5x, corresponding to 95mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Lens constructed of 9 groups and 14 elements, including 3 ED Lens elements
- This Lens is equipped with an image stabilization mechanism correcting up to a maximum of 5.F-stop*, greatly contributing to handheld shooting in Low-light situations. * cipa guidelines based
- Weather resistant
The FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR is a flexible short telephoto prime for the G-mount GFX camera system, designed for dealing with close-up subjects. This lens has a 95mm comparable focal length, a maximum magnification of 1:2, and a minimum focusing distance of 1.5′, making it suitable for photographing close macro subjects, portraits, and still lives.
Its optical architecture features three extra-low dispersion components to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations for better visibility and color precision, as well as flat out-of-focus areas in front of and behind the plane of focus to accommodate the shallow depth of field photography. Furthermore, a floating elements device ensures constant sharpness in the focusing spectrum, and a linear AF motor ensures fast and quiet focusing.
7. Fujifilm GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR
- Ultra-High image quality achieved with16 lenses in 10 groups, 1 Super ED Lens and 2 ED lenses.
- Powerful five-stop optical image stabilization to maximize high image resolution.
- Dust and weather-resistant design capable of operating in temperatures as low as 14 DegreeF/-10 DegreeC.
- Silent, high-speed autofocus operation and new mechanism to fix linear motor position when turning power off or when in playback mode. Available with new GFX 50S firmware.
- Made with magnesium alloy, ensuring a robust, durable body.
The FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR is a 197.5mm-equivalent medium telephoto prime lens with an advanced optical architecture for the G-mount GFX camera setup. This lens is well-suited to isolating subject matter and dealing with shallow depth of field techniques owing to its combination of long distance and a moderately bright f/4 maximum aperture. An innovative optical structure, which uses one Super ED feature and two extra-low dispersion elements to monitor colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for a high degree of visibility and colour precision, complements the visual compression of the telephoto focal length.
Best GFX 50R G-Mount Zoom Lens
8. Fujifilm GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR
- This standard zoom Lens Covers a range of 25-51mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Lens constructed of 11 groups and 14 elements, each using one of the three types of Lens elements, aspheric Lens, ED Lens and Super ED Lens
- The Lens adopts an inner focusing method, reducing the weight of the focus Lens and achieving fast and near-silent AF by driving focusing using a Linear motor
- Weather resistant
This GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens with a 25-51mm comparable focal length range for the FUJIFILM G-mount GFX camera system. This zoom is well-suited to daily shooting applications, spanning wide-angle to normal-length views, and the steady f/4 maximum aperture guarantees good output across the zoom range. To monitor both spherical and chromatic aberrations for increased sharpness, transparency, and color accuracy, a sophisticated optical architecture combines a trio of aspherical elements with one super ED element and one ED element.
An internal focusing mechanism that uses a linear AF motor to provide fast, quiet, and precise focusing output balances the optical assets. The front module has a fluorine coating to repel moisture, and the lens is dust-, freeze-, and temperature-resistant for use in inclement weather. A manual aperture ring is also included for intuitive, tactile monitoring of exposure settings, as well as a Command place for camera-based control of the aperture.
9. Fujifilm GF45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR
The FUJIFILM GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR is a regular zoom lens that covers a useful wide-angle to the portrait-length range, making it ideal for a number of circumstances. A high-performance optical architecture that includes a Super ED element, an ED element, and three aspherical elements complements this versatile set, all of which contribute to minimizing the number of aberrations for greater sharpness and transparency.
In addition to balancing the lenses, this lens features a five-stop efficient image stabilization mechanism that reduces the presence of camera shaking for sharper handheld photography. In addition, a linear autofocus motor is used to provide smooth, near-silent focusing for both photos and videos. The lens is also dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant, making it ideal for operating in challenging environments.
10. Fujifilm GF 100-200mm F5.6 R LM OIS WR
- Ultra-high image quality - The lens is made up of 20 elements in 13 groups. This includes two super ED lenses and one aspherical lens which assists in minimizing the chromatic and field curvature aberrations that can occur within the image.
- Powerful image stabilization - The lens is equipped with excellent five stop image stabilization (CIPA guidelines). this allows photographers to make the most of the performance of the gfxâ€s high image resolution even when taking telephoto shots without the use of a tripod.
- Silent and high-speed autofocus - The linear motor which drives the focus elements is accurate, quiet, and fast. The lens also includes a new mechanism for securing the linear motor into position when turning the power the camera off or during image playback. This prevents the lens elements from moving unnecessarily when the lens is not in use.
- Robust durable design, appropriate for tough shooting environments - The lens has been sealed in 10 areas for dust and weather resistance to allow shooting with stability in tough environments while also operating at temperatures down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 degrees Celsius).
- FUJINON GF1.4x TC WR compatible Â€“ the FUJINON 1.4x teleconverter (GF1.4x TC WR) extends the telephoto shooting range of the gf100-200mmf5.6 R LM OIS WR to 140-280mm (equivalent to 111-221mm in 35mm format) while maintaining superior image quality.
The FUJIFILM GF 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR is a flexible zoom that spans a wide range of medium telephoto focal lengths, making it suitable for portraiture and landscape photography. This lens, which has a 79-158mm equivalent focal length, is defined by its constant f/5.6 maximum aperture, which maintains continuous visibility in the zoom range. Two Super ED components and one aspherical element are used in the optical architecture to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased precision, colour fidelity, and sharpness.
Best GFX 50R G Mount Teleconverter Lens
11. Fujifilm GF1.4X TC WR
- Product Type :Camera Lenses
- Package Dimensions :12.954 Cm L X12.954 Cm W X14.986 Cm H
- Country Of Origin :Japan
- Package Weight :1.3Lbs
The FUJIFILM GF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter extends the scope of your GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR lens. The G-mount adapter enlarges the image by 1.4x while maintaining complete contact between the lens and the body, allowing for metering, autofocus, image stabilisation, and Exif data transfer. The teleconverter is also designed to preserve the weather tolerance of the entire FUJIFILM device, with a sealed configuration that eliminates the possibility of dust, water, or even the cold disrupting results.