Best Lenses for Nikon D3100 DSLR camera. Looking for the recommended lenses for the Nikon D3100 camera? Here are our top recommended Nikon D3100 lenses.
Do you wish to know what the best lens for Nikon D3100 is? Searching to learn what lenses work finest with Nikon D3100?
If so, you are in the proper place because:
We present you with the best Nikon D3100 lenses guide that may demonstrate the best Nikon D3100 lenses for every category type of photography.
Picking the perfect lens is not a simple task since there are therefore many options available today.
Many factors impact on lens quality and last appearance of the photos you catch. The type of photography will you engage the many? Are you a specialist professional photographer, or are you carrying it out as a hobby?
Many lenses are pricy, and you have to know the answer to each one of these queries before you make the ultimate purchase.
In this buying guidebook, we will reply to those questions and assist you to pick the best camera lens for Nikon D3100.
Best All-in-one Lenses for Nikon D3100
1. Nikon 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR
- Maximum magnification of 032x
- Angle of view from 76 degree to 5 degree 20'. Focal length range: 18 300 millimeter, minimum focus distance: 16 feet...
- Aperture range from f/35 to f/22
- Angle of view from 76 to 520'
2. Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
- One-lens solution adept in a wide variety of situations
- Focal length range: 18 -200 mm, minimum focus Distance: 1.6 ft.
- Two extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements; three aspherical lens elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Nikon VR II (vibration reduction) image stabilization
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Nikon D3100
3. Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
- Ideal for landscapes, cityscapes, interiors, architecture and more.
- Focal Length : 10- 24 mm, Close focusing to 0.8 feet
- Renders a picture angle of 109 degrees through 61 degrees, equivalent to focal lengths of 15-36mm.
- SWM enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus operation., For superior sharpness and color correction by effectively...
4. Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 ATX Pro DX II
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating 77mm Filter Thread
5. Tokina 14-20mm f/2.0 AT-X Pro DX
- Nikon F Mount Lens/DX Format. 21-30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22. One Plastic-Molded Aspherical Element
- Two Glass-Molded Aspherical SD Elements. Two Super Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer Anti-Reflection Coating. Internal Focus; One-Touch Focus Clutch
Best Wide-Angle Prime Lenses for Nikon D3100
6. Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- INCLUDES: Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Ultra Wide Angle Lens + Sigma USB Dock + AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert +...
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LENS: The 20mm 1.4 Art is the widest large aperture Art lens to date. The latest optical design allows...
- COMPATIBLE with all Nikon Cameras, including D500, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100,...
- SIGMA accessories included: LC907-01 Cover Lens Cap + Sigma Rear Cap LCR II + Lens Case
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Nikon D3100
7. Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art
- Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors
- Internal focusing and zooming allows for more usability and functionality
- The 18-35mm is ideal for landscapes, portraits, still life, snap shots, casual, and close-ups
- Angle of view (SD1):76.5º-44.2º
8. Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM
- Large aperture, stabilized, standard zoom lens
- FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite
- Carrying case, lens hood, front & rear caps. Lens Construction : 17 Elements in 13 Groups
- OS is not available in Pentax and Sony mounts.
9. Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
- Versatile FX-format wide-angle (18mm) to standard (35mm) zoom lens
- Focal Length : 18-35 mm, Focus as close as 0.92 ft. from your subject
- Excellent choice for travel and architecture, landscape and everyday photography as well as HD-Video applications
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing with seamless manual override
Best Standard Prime Lenses for Nikon D3100
10. Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 35mm focal length, 52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 56mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum, This model is compatible with all current Nikon cameras (both DX and FX)
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 67mm filters,0.30m/11.81" minimum focus. Maximum Magnifications-1:5.2. Angle of View-63.4º
11. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Nikon D3100
12. Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD:
- The most compact lens in its class
- Minimum focus distance: 51.2 in (1.3m); Maximum magnification ratio: 1: 8 (at f=200mm: MFD 51.2), Focal Length 70-200...
- Fast F/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range, Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating...
- New VC anti-shake mechanism with 4-stop advantage.
13. Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF VR:
- 70 300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Internal Focus (IF) system provides fast and quiet autofocusing; 4.9 feet Minimum focus range, Focal Length Range : 70...
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) minimizes effects of camera shake to produce sharper images
- 2 Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements delivers super contrast and resolution performance
14. Nikon 70-200mm f/4G ED VR:
- Lightweight and portable at just 29.3 oz and a mere 7.0-in. long
- Focal Length Range : 70 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 3.28 ft.
- Optimized for capturing high-quality stills and HD videos on both FX- and DX-format cameras
- Nikon's high-performance f/4 fixed aperture zoom lens. Weight- Approx-30.0 pounds. 20 elements in 14 groups (including 3...
15. Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II
- Compact telephoto zoom that's great for action, people and travel. Metering - Full aperture
- Focal Length Range : 55 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 3.7 ft. ( 1.1 m). Maximum angle of view (DX-format): 28°50',...
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color quality while reducing ghosting and lens flare
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass nearly eliminates optical distortion, while a rounded seven-blade diaphragm makes out of...
Best Wildlife and Sports Lenses for Nikon D3100
16. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD
- VC (Vibration Compensation) , Angle of View diagonal 16゜25' - 4゜8' for full-frame format 10゜38' - 2゜40' for...
- Minimum Focus Distance of 2.7m (106.3in), Focal Length : 150-600mm
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating
- Moisture-resistant construction
17. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2
- New FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism enables the locking of the zoom ring at any position
- Fluorine Coating and improved Moisture-Resistant Construction;Optical Construction : 21 elements in 13 groups
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arce-Swiss style quick release plate
- AF speed is faster and much more responsive with moving subjects
Best Macro Lenses for Nikon D3100
18. Nikon 40mm f/2.8G Micro
- Compact and lightweight DX-format close-up lens. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) - 9 elements in 7 groups
- Maximum reproduction ratio is 1.0x. Focal length is 40 mm
- Sharp images from infinity to life-size (1x), autofocus to 64 inches
- Close-range correction system (CRC). Silent wave motor (SWM)
19. Nikon 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Micro
- Designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 23°20'.Features new VR II vibration reduction technology, Focal Length : 105 mm,...
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic...
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens. Maximum...
Best Portrait Lenses for Nikon D3100
20. Nikon 50mm f/1.4G
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and...
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting...
21. Nikon 85mm f/1.8G
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 millimeter, minimum focus range: 0.80 meter
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 millimeter (p=0.75 millimeter)
There is a wide variety of lenses for the Nikon D3100 it’s easy to get lost if you don’t know where you can search for, or what actually matters. In this information, we’ll show you the very best lenses for the D3100 and hopefully offer you all the details you’ve been searching for.
Good image quality = Great Lenses
Despite the fact that the D3100 isn’t the latest and finest, it’s still easier to spend your cash on a fresh, quality lens in comparison to buying a newer basic level DSLR.
Nikon, a globally famous brand, has been offering the best cameras and zoom lens to the camera marketplace for a long time now. The cameras from Nikon aren’t only simple to use and manage but are fun while shooting too.
The Nikon D3100, among the best digital cameras from the brand remains true to the custom and comes with the capability to record HD 1080p films, has an excellent live view setting and carries a long-lasting battery too.
D3100 is indeed a significant upgrade from its predecessor D3000 and includes a faster and brand-new “EXPEED II image processor chip,” along with autofocus which you can use even when recording.
If you are searching once and for all image quality, you need an excellent lens. It is usually wise to devote to quality and new lenses rather than buying an all-new DSLR camera.
There are a lot more than 60+ zoom lenses from Nikon only, and these include primary, macro, telephoto, wide-position and more. Since there is the freedom to select from the wide range available, you can feel overwhelmed without understanding what things to look for.
What аrе thе Bеѕt Nikon 3100 Lenses fоr Photography?
Thеrе’ѕ a continuous dеbаtе in thе film-mаking globe about thе bеѕt lеnѕеѕ fоr Nikon D3100. Mоѕt оf that dеbаtе fосuѕеѕ оn which may be the best lens – zооm lenses or рrimе lеnѕеѕ; and also what fосаl lеngthѕ аrе thе bеѕt.
Not to mention searching for a specific kind of lens that’s best for filming wеddingѕ, еvеntѕ or sports. They are the type of occasions that саn bе сhаllеnging duе to its fаѕt расе environment: continuously сhаnging lосаtiоnѕ and lighting circumstances, the shortcoming tо ѕtор аnd perform thingѕ over, etc.
But we always think that no mаttеr which kind of photography you’re thinking about – landscape ѕhоtѕ, pictures frоm the lаtеѕt ѕроrts mаtсh or ѕtrееt picture taking; thеrе’ѕ usually a DSLR lens thаt’ѕ ideal fоr уоur capturing nееdѕ. There are actually some lenses that оffеr fаr even more соntrоl than thе ѕtаndаrd package lеnѕ.
We recognize that grаbbing an ideal рhоtо iѕ nеvеr еаѕу. But in the event that you pick the correct lеnѕ for your camera, you саn obtain the best picture quality you want.
Some оf the very best Nikоn lеnѕеѕ аrеn’t еvеn frоm thiѕ dесаdе. It juѕt proved thаt Nikоn lеnѕеѕ ѕtаnd the check оf timе and continue tо present оutѕtаnding рhоtоgrарhу.
Check out our greatest lenses for Nikon D3100, an incredible and inexpensive entry-level Nikon DSLR camera. While running a DSLR is already an enormous stage towards better quality, your lenses also play an essential role.
Most people focus on the Nikon 18-55mm kit lens, even though it’s usually the easiest method to start your photography trip, you will probably find it a little bit limited over time, particularly if you are into low light or telephoto photography. There are over 60 lenses obtainable from Nikon only, and much more from third-party zoom lens brands as well.