Looking for the best lenses for Sony a6100? Here are our top recommended E-mount lenses for Sony a6100 mirrorless camera.
Having a 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor, the most recent BIONZ X image processor chip, and a front-end LSI applied in Sony’s full-frame cameras the Sony a6100 camera delivers outstanding picture quality with rich detail and true-to-life color reproduction it is with the capacity of UHD 4K video documenting up to 30 fps along with quick constant shooting up to 11 fps for dealing with moving topics. Also benefitting fast-paced shooting, Real-time Eyesight AF and subject monitoring capabilities help ensure sharp concentrate on several subject types. Furthermore, the Sony a6100 incorporates Sony’s unrivaled 4D FOCUS program for unsurpassed fast autofocus (AF) acquisition time that may lock focus on even the fastest moving subject matter in less than 0.02 seconds.
Besides, it boasts an unbelievable 425 phase-detection and 425 contrast recognition AF factors that are densely positioned over 84% of the image area, effectively tracking subjects because they move over the frame. To put it simply, presenting a flexible feature-set within an especially compact style, the Sony a6100 can be an APS-C mirrorless camera well-appropriate for stills and video applications.
Choosing the right lens isn’t always a simple task. Here we list all of the tops suggested lenses for Sony a6100 mirrorless camera predicated on good cost, usefulness, and high image quality, including leading primary and zoom choices from wide-position to telephoto. You can pick the one you need.
Best Lenses for Sony a6100
Full List of Recommended Sony a6100 Lenses
Wide-Angle Zoom / Vlogging Lenses | Wide-Angle Prime Lenses | Standard Zoom Lenses | Street Lenses | Travel Lenses | Portrait Lenses | Macro Lenses | Sports & Wildlife Lenses | All-In-One Lens
Best Wide-Angle Zoom / Vlogging Lens for Sony a6100
1. Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS
- Versatile 24-70mm wide-angle to medium telephoto zoom for Z Mirrorless cameras
- New optical Formula that Achieves extreme sharpness across the entire frame with virtually no distortion
- Constant f/4 max aperture for consistent exposure at any focal length
- Great for video with smooth, silent focusing, 5-axis Dual detect optical VR, a new customizable control ring
The first lens you have to buy for Sony a6100. Perfect lens for landscape photographers and Vloggers!
Best Wide-Angle Prime Lenses for Sony a6100
2. Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN
- Compatible with Sony E mount cameras
- Perfect for nature & event photography
- Large f/1.4 aperture for superb lowlight performance
- Compact size makes it very portable
3. Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8
- ZEISS T ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING: The optical elements of ZEISS lenses feature T anti-reflective coating on all surfaces...
- EXCELLENT RESOLUTION AND HIGH CONTRAST: Richly saturated and vivid colours are a must in the creation of lasting...
- ASPHERICAL DESIGN: The asperical lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout he entirefocusing range...
- SMOOTH AND RELIABLE AUTOFOCUS: The design of the autofocus system requires an extremely accurate shifting of particular...
4. Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D
- Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D. component for: SLR.
- Lens structure (elements / groups): 15/10.
- Lens type: Ultra-wide lens. Compatible camera brands: Sony. Product colour: Black. Diameter: 5cm.
- Filter size: 4.9 cm.
5. Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS
- Sagittal lines (thick lines) represent the contrast
- This lens is compatible with all APS-C Sony E Mount interchangeable lens cameras
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Aperture range f2.0-22, Ultra Wide 12mm Fixed Focal Length, minimum focusing distance of 7.9 inches
6. Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN
- Three glass mold aspherical lenses provide excellent correction for distortion, color aberration and field curvature
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum...
- The superior telecentric optical design improves image quality throughout the frame
- Lens not zoomable
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Sony a6100
7. Sony E 16-55mm f/2.8 G
- Standard zooms with outstanding corner-to-corner G lens resolution
- Constant F2.8 Max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field
- Two advanced aspherical + two aspherical elements suppress aberration
- Xd linear motor for fast, precise, quiet AF and tracking
8. Sony Zeiss 16-70mm f/4 OSS
- Carl Zeiss mid-range zoom lens; Compatible with E-mount Full Frame cameras and E-mount APS-C cameras
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.15 feet (0.35 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.23x, Focal Length : 16-70 mm
- High lens technology in a compact body. Filter Diameter (mm) - 55 mm
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization. Zeiss T anti-reflective coating
9. Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS
- High performance E mount lens with excellent contrast; Minimum Aperture (F): 22
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.48 (Wide) 3.12 ft (Tele), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.11x, Focal Length : 18 105 mm
- Versatile 27 158mm (35mm equiv.) zoom range. Angle of view (APS C): 76° 15°. Number of aperture blades are 7
- Constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range. Filter diameter (mm):72 mm
10. Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony α camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
Best Street Lenses for Sony a6100
11. Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS
- Compact, lightweight fixed F1.8 lens.Angle of View (APS C) 44 °
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.99 ft (0.3 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.15x, Focal Length : 1.38 in
- New optical design for excellent peripheral sharpness and contrast, Built in image stabilization
- Silent and smooth high speed focusing ideal for shooting movies. Superb focusing operation
12. Sony Zeiss E 24mm f/1.8
- Employs the legendary "Sonnar" optical design for standout image dimensionality and presence
- Seven aperture blades form a near circle, which results in a pleasing defocused effect on the background of your image...
- Allows for 1/4 macro shooting with accurate focus as close as 6.2 inches (16cm)
- Direct Manual Focus (DMF) allows for direct manual focusing after autofocus lock-on without having to switch modes
Best Travel Lenses for Sony a6100
13. Sony E 20mm f/2.8
- Superior Image Quality
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.66 feet (0.2 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x
- Focal Length- 20 mm, Compact Length; Lens not Zoomable
- Superb value and performance. Angle of View (APS-C) -70°. Maximum aperture (F) - 2.8. 35 mm equivalent focal length...
Best Portrait Lenses for Sony a6100
14. Sony E 50mm f/1.8 OSS
- Fixed 50mm mid-range telephoto focal length (35mm format equivalent: 75mm)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
15. Sony Zeiss FE 55mm f/1.8 Sonnar T*
- Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded. Lens Groups / Elements is 5/7
- Focal Length: 55mm, Filter Diameter: 49mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19-11/16 inches (.50m)
- Lens Type: Fixed, E-mount Full Frame, Lens not zoomable
16. Sony FE 50mm f/1.8
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects, 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused...
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for full-frame E-mount cameras, Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and...
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion, Metal mount adds solid durability as well as a...
- 75mm (35mm equivalent) focal length with APS-C sensor. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32 degree
Best Macro Lenses for Sony a6100
17. Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS
- A perfect match for α7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras, 90mm Macro with a bright F2.8 maximum aperture, Nano AR...
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.92 ft (0.28 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 1.0x, Focal Length : 90 mm. The angle of view...
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for handheld shooting, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus...
- Corner to corner sharpness w/ Advanced Spherical elements, Super ED glass w/ multi‐coating reduces flare and ghosting,...
18. Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro
- Full-frame 50mm macro lens with 1:1 magnification, F2.8 max. aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field, Get...
- ED glass effectively compensates for axial chromatic aberration, Robust and reliable dust and moisture resistant design,...
- Distance scale, Magnification scale and Distance index, Compact (2.78”) and lightweight (8.3 oz.) for high mobility,...
- 7-blade circular aperture design produce beautiful bokeh. Angle of View (0.11 feet) : 47 degree
19. Sony E 30mm f/3.5 Macro E
- Lens not Zoomable
- Exceptionally portable and versatile for everyday use
- Minimum working distance of only 9.75cm with 1:1 magnification
- Simple, compact 6-group 7-element lens
Best Sports & Wildlife Lenses for Sony a6100
20. Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS
- Brand is Sony
- Minimum focus distance:1–1.5 m (AF)/1–1.35 m (MF) (3.28–4.93 ft [AF]/3.28–4.43 ft [MF]), Maximum Magnification...
- Interchangeable Lens
21. Sony E 70-350mm f/4.5-6.3 G OSS
- Telephoto zoom with outstanding corner-to-corner G lens resolution
- Lightweight (22oz.) remarkably Easy to handle 5x super-telephoto zoom
- 70-350Mm (105-525mm full-frame equiv.) super-telephoto zoom
- Xd linear motor for fast, precise, quiet AF and tracking
22. Sony FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS
- Full-frame 70-300mm G Series F45-56 G Telephoto zoom, Nano AR Coating with Nano-precision structure, Optical SteadyShot...
- 35 mm full-frame. 9-blade circular aperture for smooth defocus background bokeh, 2x Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass...
- Linear actuator achieves fast, smooth, quiet autofocus, Enhanced operability w/ direct control switches and buttons on...
- Class-leading close-up focusing capability less than 3’. Mount type: Sony E-mount
23. Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS
- Wide zoom range (82 - 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature;Aperture blades : 7
- Internal focusing for smooth, quiet operation - perfect for video capture.Direct manual focus with non-rotating focus...
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for stable video capture and low light performance
- Minimum Focus Distance - 3.28 ft, Maximum Magnification ratio - 0.23x
Best All-In-One Lens for Sony a6100
24. Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE
- High-magnification zoom with image stabilization
- Minimum focus distance0. 3 (Wide) –0.5 m (Tele) (0.99 [Wide]) –1.64 feet[Tele]); Maximum 0.35 x, Focal Length:...
- 18 mm wide-angle to 200 mm telephoto assures coverage to capture any scene
- Optical image stabilization expands handheld shooting options
The A6100 may be the new entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera from Sony, released in past due 2019. For the purchase price, it packs a whole lot of features and it’s an excellent camera if you’re simply starting. If you don’t require some extra video features within the A6400 and A6600, you can stretch your budget and instead invest it in lenses.
The A6100 packs the same 24MP sensor, shoots 4K and 1080p at up to 120fps. It lacks in-body picture stabilization of the A6600 and doesn’t have S-log like both of its larger brothers, but these exact things aren’t that very important to up-and-coming shooters. What is important is getting the right lenses for the kind of photography/videography that you want to do.