Looking for the best lenses for Sony a6100? Here are our top recommended E-mount lenses for Sony a6100 mirrorless camera.
Having a 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor, the most recent BIONZ X image processor chip, and a front-end LSI applied in Sony’s full-frame cameras the Sony a6100 camera delivers outstanding picture quality with rich detail and true-to-life color reproduction it is with the capacity of UHD 4K video documenting up to 30 fps along with quick constant shooting up to 11 fps for dealing with moving topics. Also benefitting fast-paced shooting, Real-time Eyesight AF and subject monitoring capabilities help ensure sharp concentrate on several subject types. Furthermore, the Sony a6100 incorporates Sony’s unrivaled 4D FOCUS program for unsurpassed fast autofocus (AF) acquisition time that may lock focus on even the fastest moving subject matter in less than 0.02 seconds.
Besides, it boasts an unbelievable 425 phase-detection and 425 contrast recognition AF factors that are densely positioned over 84% of the image area, effectively tracking subjects because they move over the frame. To put it simply, presenting a flexible feature-set within an especially compact style, the Sony a6100 can be an APS-C mirrorless camera well-appropriate for stills and video applications.
Choosing the right lens isn’t always a simple task. Here we list all of the tops suggested lenses for Sony a6100 mirrorless camera predicated on good cost, usefulness and high image quality, including leading primary and zoom choices from wide-position to telephoto. You can pick the one you need.
Best Lenses for Sony a6100
Full List of Recommended Sony a6100 Lenses
Wide-Angle Zoom / Vlogging Lenses | Wide-Angle Prime Lenses | Standard Zoom Lenses | Street Lenses | Travel Lenses | Portrait Lenses | Macro Lenses | Sports & Wildlife Lenses | All-In-One Lens
Best Wide-Angle Zoom / Vlogging Lens for Sony a6100
1. Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS
- Versatile 24-70mm wide-angle to medium telephoto zoom for Z Mirrorless cameras
- New optical Formula that Achieves extreme sharpness across the entire frame with virtually no distortion
- Constant f/4 max aperture for consistent exposure at any focal length
The first lens you have to buy for Sony a6100. Perfect lens for landscape photographers and Vloggers!
Best Wide-Angle Prime Lenses for Sony a6100
2. Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN
- Compatible with Sony E mount cameras
- Perfect for nature & event photography
- Large f/1.4 aperture for superb lowlight performance
3. Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8
- ZEISS T* ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING: The optical elements of ZEISS lenses feature T* anti-reflective coating on all surfaces and an optical design that guarantees images of superior brilliance at all...
- EXCELLENT RESOLUTION AND HIGH CONTRAST: Richly saturated and vivid colours are a must in the creation of lasting impressions. However, stray light within an optical system leads to a lightening of the...
- ASPHERICAL DESIGN: The asperical lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout he entirefocusing range as well as shapness to the periphery of the image. The asphere's morecomplex...
4. Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D
- Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D. component for: SLR.
- Lens structure (elements / groups): 15/10.
- Lens type: Ultra-wide lens. Compatible camera brands: Sony. Product colour: Black. Diameter: 5cm.
5. Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS
- Sagittal lines (thick lines) represent the contrast
- This lens is compatible with all APS-C Sony E Mount interchangeable lens cameras
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
6. Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN
- Three glass mold aspherical lenses provide excellent correction for distortion, color aberration and field curvature
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum aperture
- The superior telecentric optical design improves image quality throughout the frame
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Sony a6100
7. Sony E 16-55mm f/2.8 G
- Standard zoom with outstanding corner-to-corner g lens resolution
- Constant F2.8 Max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field
- Two advanced aspherical + two aspherical elements suppress aberration
8. Sony Zeiss 16-70mm f/4 OSS
- Carl Zeiss mid-range zoom lens; Compatible with E-mount Full Frame cameras and E-mount APS-C cameras
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.15 ft (0.35 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.23x, Focal Length : 16-70 mm
- High lens technology in a compact body. Filter Diameter (mm) - 55 mm
9. Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS
- High performance E mount lens with excellent contrast; Minimum Aperture (F): 22
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.48 (Wide) 3.12 ft (Tele), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.11x, Focal Length : 18 105 mm
- Versatile 27 158mm (35mm equiv.) zoom range. Angle of view (APS C): 76° 15°. Number of aperture blades are 7
10. Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
Best Street Lenses for Sony a6100
11. Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS
- Compact, lightweight fixed F1.8 lens.Angle of View (APS C) 44 °
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.99 ft (0.3 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.15x, Focal Length : 1.38 in
- New optical design for excellent peripheral sharpness and contrast, Built in image stabilization
12. Sony Zeiss E 24mm f/1.8
- Employs the legendary "Sonnar" optical design for standout image dimensionality and presence
- Seven aperture blades form a near circle, which results in a pleasing defocused effect on the background of your image when the aperture is set wide open
- Allows for 1/4 macro shooting with accurate focus as close as 6.2 inches (16cm)
Best Travel Lenses for Sony a6100
13. Sony E 20mm f/2.8
- Superior Image Quality
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.66 ft (0.2 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x
- Focal Length- 20 mm, Compact Length;Lens not Zoomable
Best Portrait Lenses for Sony a6100
14. Sony E 50mm f/1.8 OSS
- Fixed 50mm mid-range telephoto focal length (35mm format equivalent: 75mm)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
15. Sony Zeiss FE 55mm f/1.8 Sonnar T*
- Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded
- Focal Length: 55mm, Filter Diameter: 49mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19-11/16 inches (.50m)
16. Sony FE 50mm f/1.8
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects, 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for full-frame E-mount cameras, Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion, Metal mount adds solid durability as well as a sophisticated feel, Fast DC motor focus actuator system drives all lens groups
Best Macro Lenses for Sony a6100
17. Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS
- A perfect match for α7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras, 90mm Macro with a bright F2.8 maximum aperture, Nano AR coating effectively suppress reflections, Dust and moisture resistant design
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.92 ft (0.28 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 1.0x, Focal Length : 90 mm. The angle of view is 27 degree (35 mm) and 17 degree (APS-C)
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for handheld shooting, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus ring, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus ring
18. Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro
- Full-frame 50mm macro lens with 1:1 magnification, F2.8 max. aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field, Get close with 6.25” (0.16m) minimum focusing distance
- ED glass effectively compensates for axial chromatic aberration, Robust and reliable dust and moisture resistant design, Focus-mode switch, focus-range limiter and focus-hold button
- Distance scale, Magnification scale and Distance index, Compact (2.78”) and lightweight (8.3 oz.) for high mobility, Great for scenery and portraits as well as macro shots
19. Sony E 30mm f/3.5 Macro E
- Lens not Zoomable
- Exceptionally portable and versatile for everyday use
- Minimum working distance of only 9.75cm with 1:1 magnification
Best Sports & Wildlife Lenses for Sony a6100
20. Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS
- Brand is Sony
- Minimum focus distance:1–1.5 m (AF)/1–1.35 m (MF) (3.28–4.93 ft [AF]/3.28–4.43 ft [MF]), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.13x, Focal-Length : 70–200 mm
- Interchangeable Lens
21. Sony E 70-350mm f/4.5-6.3 G OSS
- Telephoto zoom with outstanding corner-to-corner g lens resolution
- Lightweight (22oz.) remarkably Easy to handle 5x super-telephoto zoom
- 70-350Mm (105-525mm full-frame equiv.) super-telephoto zoom
22. Sony FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS
- Full-frame 70-300mm G Series F45-56 G Telephoto zoom, Nano AR Coating with Nano-precision structure, Optical SteadyShot for clear images even at full telephoto
- 35 mm full-frame.9-blade circular aperture for smooth defocus background bokeh, 2x Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements reduces aberration, 4x Aspherical elements control spherical aberration and...
- Linear actuator achieves fast, smooth, quiet autofocus, Enhanced operability w/ direct control switches and buttons on lens, 105-450mm (35mm equivalent) w/ APS-C format cameras
23. Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS
- Wide zoom range (82 - 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature;Aperture blades : 7
- Internal focusing for smooth, quiet operation - perfect for video capture.Direct manual focus with non-rotating focus ring during AF: ideal for precise, comfortable manual focus adjustments
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for stable video capture and low light performance
Best All-In-One Lens for Sony a6100
24. Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE
- High-magnification zoom with image stabilization
- Minimum focus distance0.3 (Wide)–0.5 m (Tele) (0.99 [Wide])–1.64 ft [Tele]);Maximum 0.35 x, Focal Length : 18-200 mm
- 18 mm wide-angle to 200 mm telephoto assures coverage to capture any scene
The A6100 may be the new entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera from Sony, released in past due 2019. For the purchase price, it packs a whole lot of features and it’s an excellent camera if you’re simply starting. If you don’t require some extra video features within the A6400 and A6600, you can stretch your budget and instead invest it in lenses.
The A6100 packs the same 24MP sensor, shoots 4K and 1080p at up to 120fps. It lacks in-body picture stabilization of the A6600 and doesn’t have S-log like both of its larger brothers, but these exact things aren’t that very important to up-and-coming shooters. What is important is getting the right lenses for the kind of photography/videography that you want to do.