Best Lenses for Sony A6300 mirrorless camera. Looking for recommended lenses for your Sony A6300? Here are the top rated Sony A6300 lenses.
The Sony A6300 is a magnificent mirrorless camera designed for photographers who want high quality in a smaller size at an affordable price. This camera’s ISO range can reach up to 51,200 and it can shoot up to 25,600 ISO with very minimal noise.
Sony has mastered the art of producing the best mirrorless cameras and the Sony A6300 can prove this. The Sony A6300 is an ideal option for photographers who want a well-priced mirrorless APS-C camera for low light photography.
Best Sony A6300 Lenses
Full List of Recommended Sony A6300 Lenses
Wide-Angle Zoom Lenses | Wide-Angle Prime Lenses | Portrait Prime Lenses | Standard Zoom Lenses | Telephoto Zoom Lenses | Macro Lenses | All-In-One Lenses
The following are some of the best Sony a6300 lenses. Which could be used with this wonderful camera.
Best Wide-Angle Zoom Lenses for Sony A6300
1. Sony 10-18mm f/4 OSS Lens:
- Angle of View (APS-C) - 109 ° – 76 °
- Minimum focal length of 10 mm (15 mm in 35 mm-camera equivalency)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.82 ft (0.25 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.1x
- Superbly detailed images;Aperture Maximum: f/4 ; Minimum: f/22. 35mm equivalent focal-length (APS-C) : 15-27mm
Sony 10-18mm f/4 OSS (35mm equivalent of 15-27mm) is the best choice for a wide-angle zoom lens as it is sharp to the edge. Focuses quickly has minimum distortion, and comes with swift autofocus while weighing only 7.9 ounces. In addition, it offers a constant maximum aperture of f/4 through the entire focal length range and also shows great performance in lower-light environments. This wide-angle lens is a suitable choice for Sony cameras as it is perfect for expansive landscapes, interior photography, and group shots.
2. Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS:
- Ideal for landscapes and the a7 series of full frame cameras, ZEISS T (T star) coating to reduce flare and ghosting
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.92 feet (0.28 m), Maximum Magnification ratio: 0. 19x, Focal-Length: 5/8 - 1-3/8 Inches
- Three ED glass elements suppress chromatic distortion, constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range
- Built-in Optical Steady Shot image stabilization, dust and moisture resistant design
Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS is an excellent sony a6300 lens for landscape photography and is suitable for everyone, from landscape professionals to those who just want to indulge in wide-angle photography. This Sony Zeiss FE 16-35mm f/4 is considered one of the best Sony e-mount lenses because of its impressive sharpness, fast focusing, reasonable levels of distortion, and a weather-sealed build for protection from dust and other weather elements. This lens is the best choice if you want to step up to full-frame photography.
Best Wide-Angle Prime Sony A6300 Lenses
3. Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Lens:
- ZEISS T ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING: The optical elements of ZEISS lenses feature T anti-reflective coating on all surfaces...
- EXCELLENT RESOLUTION AND HIGH CONTRAST: Richly saturated and vivid colours are a must in the creation of lasting...
- ASPHERICAL DESIGN: The asperical lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout he entirefocusing range...
- SMOOTH AND RELIABLE AUTOFOCUS: The design of the autofocus system requires an extremely accurate shifting of particular...
The Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Lens is a beautifully crafted, manual-focus wide-angle prime lens, with an angle of view of 99 degrees it has fantastic imaging performance, excellent sharpness & low light performance all while being lightweight. This Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 lens (35mm equivalent of 18mm) is one of the very first choices for wide-angle photographers & enthusiasts, particularly for landscapes and architectural photography. Furthermore, this lens produces quite sharp images and is faster than the Sony 10-18mm.
4. Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens:
- Three glass mold aspherical lenses provide excellent correction for distortion, color aberration and field curvature
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum...
- The superior telecentric optical design improves image quality throughout the frame
- Lens not zoomable
Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens is a lightweight lens that helps capture amazing photos that are extremely sharp while focusing quickly. The Sigma 19mm f/2.8 (35mm equivalent of 28.5mm) is a great wide-angle prime lens for Sony E-mount cameras and its maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light situations and is able to create a lovely shallow depth of field images. And at 199$, this lens is the one to get.
5. Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8:
- VERSATILE FULL-FRAME LENS: The powerful lens for the mirrorless full-frame system of Sony fulfills the highest...
- EXCELLENT RESOLUTION AND HIGH CONTRAST: Richly saturated and vivid colours are a must in the creation of lasting...
- ROBUST AND WEATHERPROOF METAL CONSTRUCTION: Thanks to features that are designed to keep out dust and spray water, the...
- INNOVATIVE OLED DISPLAY: For the first time, you can accurately read the focus distance and depth of field simply and...
The Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 is an excellent FE-mount lens with incredible sharpness and color rendition. It is well-suited for interior photography, architectural photography, and astrophotography. The Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 blends its extremely wide 99° angle of view with a high degree of functionality and it is extremely sharp all the way to the corners. It has a consistently excellent image quality right to the corners which makes the lens perfect for the challenges of landscape photography, astrophotography, and architectural photography. If you are going to step up to the full-frame, you can choose this one.
6. Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC Lens:
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras.Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9' (28 cm) for...
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images. Sagittal lines (thick lines) represent the...
- Features built-in petal type hood, Focal Length :14mm
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9' (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots, Lens not zoomable. No autofocus.
If you’re comfortable with manual focus wide-angle lens, you can try the Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC lens, which is available at a considerably cheap price.
Best Portrait Prime Lenses for Sony A6300
7. Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS:
- Fixed 50mm mid-range telephoto focal length (35mm format equivalent: 75mm)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
This Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS lens offers a focal length which is equivalent to 75mm on a 35mm camera, that is perfect for portraiture and a range of other subjects. It has a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture, Optical Steady Shot (OSS) image stabilization, and impressive image quality. All in a surprisingly compact and lightweight package. The Sony 50mm f/1.8 is sharp all the way to the corners, while the OSS and f/1.8 make this lens a perfect gadget for shooting in low light. This lens has an affordable price out of all of the Sony E-mount prime.
8. Sony 35mm f/1.8 OSS:
- Compact, lightweight fixed F1.8 lens.Angle of View (APS C) 44 °
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.99 ft (0.3 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.15x, Focal Length : 1.38 in
- New optical design for excellent peripheral sharpness and contrast, Built in image stabilization
- Silent and smooth high speed focusing ideal for shooting movies. Superb focusing operation
This compact Sony 35mm f/1.8 OSS lens (35mm equivalent of 52.5mm) is a leading Sony E-mount lens and can be termed as the best lens in the market for low light photography. With a maximum aperture of f/1.8 coupled with Sony’s OSS image stabilization, it is one of the Sony E-mount lenses that are a must-have. This Sony 35mm f/1.8 OSS is literally an ideal lens for portrait photography, low light photography, close-up shots, video shooting and much more.
9. Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN:
- Minimum focusing distance of 50CM
- Maximum Focusing magnification ratio of 1:7.2
- Excellent for taking shots with a pinpoint focus on a subject.
- Fast and large apertures lens for mirror less camera systems
This Sigma 60mm f/2.8 mid-range telephoto length lens is ideal for portraits. It has a maximum aperture of f/2.8, 90mm focal length equivalent in the 35mm format and provides shallow depth of field which makes this lens effective even in low light. A newly developed linear autofocus motor provides accurate and quiet focusing which is ideal for shooting a video. The only shortcoming is that it doesn’t incorporate image stabilization, but you won’t need it too often with a maximum aperture of f/2.8.
10. Sony Zeiss FE 55mm f/1.8 Sonnar T*:
- Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded. Lens Groups / Elements is 5/7
- Focal Length: 55mm, Filter Diameter: 49mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19-11/16 inches (.50m)
- Lens Type: Fixed, E-mount Full Frame, Lens not zoomable
Sonny Zeiss FE 55mm f/1.8 Sonnar T* is one of the sharpest lenses ever; with a large f/1.8 maximum aperture it can produce an amazing full-frame background blur (bokeh). A bright lens like this is also an advantage when shooting indoors or outdoors in low light. It has a linear motor-driven internal focusing that provides smooth and quiet autofocus and a dust and moisture resistant design that ensures consistently reliable performance.
11. Sony FE 50mm f/1.8:
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects, 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused...
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for full-frame E-mount cameras, Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and...
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion, Metal mount adds solid durability as well as a...
- 75mm (35mm equivalent) focal length with APS-C sensor. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32 degree
The Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 is the most affordable FE glass that offers great performance. Its bright f/1.8 maximum aperture, 7-blade circular aperture, and an aspherical element deliver impressive image quality with a beautifully defocused background bokeh, all in a surprisingly compact and lightweight package.
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Sony A6300
12. Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS:
- Carl Zeiss mid-range zoom lens; Compatible with E-mount Full Frame cameras and E-mount APS-C cameras
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.15 feet (0.35 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.23x, Focal Length : 16-70 mm
- High lens technology in a compact body. Filter Diameter (mm) - 55 mm
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization. Zeiss T anti-reflective coating
This Sony 16-70mm f/4 lens (equivalent to 24-105mm in the 35mm format) can provide superb image quality and can do about anything from landscape to portraits and it is a wonderful travel option. The latest advances in optical design technology have made it possible to deliver prized Carl Zeiss contrast and clarity in a high-performance mid-range zoom. If you are looking for an excellent standard zoom lens, this is the one you need. The only downside of this lens is its price; if you can’t afford this lens then the Sony 18-105mm f/4 OSS will be the budget option for you, which has a longer range and half a price, but it does not provide good optical performance.
13. Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS:
- High performance E mount lens with excellent contrast; Minimum Aperture (F): 22
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.48 (Wide) 3.12 ft (Tele), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.11x, Focal Length : 18 105 mm
- Versatile 27 158mm (35mm equiv.) zoom range. Angle of view (APS C): 76° 15°. Number of aperture blades are 7
- Constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range. Filter diameter (mm):72 mm
This power Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4 OSS (35mm equivalent of 27-158mm) zoom lens is a worthy alternative at a lower price point. This lens is a suitable option for anybody who covers both videos and stills. The power zoom is very silent and smooth for videos and its stabilization is also praised worthy. For stills, the lens is very sharp from around f5.6 to f8 but a little bit soft at wide-angle. All in all, it’s a good option for high-quality shooting.
14. Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS:
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony α camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
This compact Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS lens (35mm equivalent of 24-75mm) covers shooting lengths from wide-angle to standard portrait length and it is perfect for an everyday walk-around photography, portrait photography and travel photography. Although the f/3.5 limits your ability to shoot in low light, this Sony E 16-50mm lens is a nice, affordable option if you are on a budget.
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Sony A6300
15. Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS:
- Brand is Sony
- Minimum focus distance:1–1.5 m (AF)/1–1.35 m (MF) (3.28–4.93 ft [AF]/3.28–4.43 ft [MF]), Maximum Magnification...
- Interchangeable Lens
The small size, versatile 35mm focal length, and outstanding overall performance make Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS lens an ideal match for compact 35mm full-frame format E-mount bodies. This lens is suitable for portraits and sports photography where you want to separate the subject from the background. It is as sharp as the f/2.8 version for less than half the price, but the downside is that it isn’t extremely functional in low light.
16. Sony FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS:
- Full-frame 70-300mm G Series F45-56 G Telephoto zoom, Nano AR Coating with Nano-precision structure, Optical SteadyShot...
- 35 mm full-frame. 9-blade circular aperture for smooth defocus background bokeh, 2x Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass...
- Linear actuator achieves fast, smooth, quiet autofocus, Enhanced operability w/ direct control switches and buttons on...
- Class-leading close-up focusing capability less than 3’. Mount type: Sony E-mount
This lens is ideal for travel, landscape and wildlife photography, the Sony FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS lens has the longest reach out of any FE lens to date. Its image quality is praiseworthy and leaves us wanting more of the same quality. But it’s not a great option for low light photography and it has softness towards the edges.
17. Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS:
- Wide zoom range (82 - 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature;Aperture blades : 7
- Internal focusing for smooth, quiet operation - perfect for video capture.Direct manual focus with non-rotating focus...
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for stable video capture and low light performance
- Minimum Focus Distance - 3.28 ft, Maximum Magnification ratio - 0.23x
This Sony 55-210mm (35mm equivalent of 82.5-315mm) is the best telephoto option out of all Sony E-mount lenses considering its price. The Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS lens offers a superb balance of form and function; it has an ample zoom range in a compact design that is lightweight and remarkably comfortable to hold and operate making it perfect for sports or nature photography when you want to capture subject close-ups from far away.
Best Macro Lenses for Sony A6300
18. Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens:
- A perfect match for α7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras, 90mm Macro with a bright F2.8 maximum aperture, Nano AR...
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.92 ft (0.28 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 1.0x, Focal Length : 90 mm. The angle of view...
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for handheld shooting, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus...
- Corner to corner sharpness w/ Advanced Spherical elements, Super ED glass w/ multi‐coating reduces flare and ghosting,...
The Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS is an ideal lens for macro shooting, the full-frame 90mm medium telephoto macro E-mount lens features built-in image stabilization for sharp, clear images at up to 1:1 magnification, even when shooting handheld. Sharp in-focus rendering is achieved with a floating focus mechanism that suppresses aberration equally at all focusing distances, whether the subject is far away or extremely close. Finally, a handsome and sturdy build with a dust and moisture resistant design contributes to the overall quality and durability of this fine optic, making it a perfect option for macro photography.
19. Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens:
- Full-frame 50mm macro lens with 1:1 magnification, F2.8 max. aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field, Get...
- ED glass effectively compensates for axial chromatic aberration, Robust and reliable dust and moisture resistant design,...
- Distance scale, Magnification scale and Distance index, Compact (2.78”) and lightweight (8.3 oz.) for high mobility,...
- 7-blade circular aperture design produce beautiful bokeh. Angle of View (0.11 feet) : 47 degree
Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Len is ideal for everyday photography; you can capture the perfect close-ups with this full-frame 50mm macro lens, wide f/2.8 aperture, and a 6.25” (0.16m) minimum focusing distance with a 1:1 macro capability. The optical and mechanical construction of the lens has less glare and ghosting, even without a lens hood. It can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
20. Sony 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens:
- Lens not Zoomable
- Exceptionally portable and versatile for everyday use
- Minimum working distance of only 9.75cm with 1:1 magnification
- Simple, compact 6-group 7-element lens
The Sony 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens has been designed to offer versatile, high-performance macro capabilities in a lens that is compact, lightweight and easy to use. It is a true 1:1 macro lens with a 3.84″ (9.5cm) minimum focusing distance that allows tiny subjects and details to be rendered with excellent resolution and contrast. Additionally, it also functions as an excellent “normal” lens for day-to-day shooting, and a smooth, quiet internal lens drive system makes it suitable for shooting movies as well.
Best All-In-One Zoom Sony A6300 Lenses
21. Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE:
- High-magnification zoom with image stabilization
- Minimum focus distance0. 3 (Wide) –0.5 m (Tele) (0.99 [Wide]) –1.64 feet[Tele]); Maximum 0.35 x, Focal Length:...
- 18 mm wide-angle to 200 mm telephoto assures coverage to capture any scene
- Optical image stabilization expands handheld shooting options
This lens is a good all-rounder; from capturing landscapes to portraits to sports and wildlife, Sony 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 lens (35mm equivalent of 27-300mm) can cover it all. It has quick focus and captures sharp images and comes with OSS that makes it functional when natural light is low. This lens is extremely convenient to use which makes it the best travel and walk around lens.