The Sony A7r II was the world’s first mirrorless camera to feature a Full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor-42.4MP along with a 5-axis in-body image stabilization and 4K movie recording. It has a 2.4-million dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder w/ ZEISS T* coating and could be easily connected to smartphones via Wi-Fi and NFC. The a7R II pushes the boundaries of not just mirrorless, but also cameras in general. It has many new features that photographers of the future will wonder how they ever lived without.
Following are some of the best lenses you can use with this tremendous camera.
Best Portrait Prime Lenses for Sony A7RII
1. Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM Lens:
2. Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 Lens:
3. Sony FE 85mm f/1.8 Lens:
Best Standard Prime Lenses for Sony a7RII
4. Sony Zeiss FE 35mm f/1.4 Distagon T*:
5. Sony Zeiss FE 50mm f/1.4 Planar T*:
6. Sony Zeiss FE 55mm f/1.8 Sonnar T*:
7. Sony FE 50mm f/1.8:
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Sony A7RII
8. Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens:
9. Sony FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS:
Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Sony A7RII
10. Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 Lens:
Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 Lens is an ideal portrait-length lens; this short telephoto has been designed specifically for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. It has a fast f/1.8 maximum aperture which benefits while working in low-light conditions and also offers extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
11. Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS:
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Sony A7RII
12. Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS:
13. Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS:
14. Sony FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS:
Best Ultra-wide & Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Sony A7RII
15. Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 lens:
16. Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 lens:
Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 lens is ideal for architecture, landscape and interior photography. Its 82° angle of view is paired with a 7.9″ minimum focusing distance for producing creative perspectives and unique close-up imagery. This lens’s bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits while working in low-light conditions and also offers control over the focus position when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
17. Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8 Lens:
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Sony A7RII
18. Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM:
19. Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G:
20. Sony FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens:
21. Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens:
Best All-in-One Lens for Sony A7RII
22. Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens:
Best Macro Lenses for Sony A7RII
23. Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS:
24. Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens:
Best Cinema Lenses for Sony A7RII
Rokinon Xeen Cine lenses are built specifically to be used as a cinema lens with Sony E-mount. These lenses feature an internal focusing design so that the lens does not change sizes while focusing to minimize any distortion. Each lens in the set is multi-coated for good contrast, glare prevention, and is color matched to a factory standard; allowing you to assemble a set over time with the minimal color shift. And, the SLR Magic Cine 50mm f/1.1 Lens supports cine-style shooting on Sony E-Mount cameras. It weighs than a pound and covers full-frame sensors with a fast f/1.1 maximum aperture for shallow depth of field.