Best Memory Cards for Canon PowerShot A2300 recommendations? The following are the best Canon PowerShot A2300 Memory Cards.
Despite being a compact and feature-rich digital camera, the Canon PowerShot A2300 Digital Camera is both elegant and straightforward in its design and operation.
The A2300 is only a little more than an inch thick and a little more than two inches tall, but it manages to capture images with a 16 megapixel resolution that is the 35-mm equivalent of a 28 – 140mm lens.
This enables you to catch the complete family in a group shot or zoom in on your child’s beaming face from across the room, among other things.
With its 16 megapixel picture sensor, this little camera is nonetheless capable of capturing photos as large as a poster at a maximum resolution of 4608 by 3456 pixels. This provides you with the freedom to expand or crop any area of your photograph for printing or sharing on the internet without losing quality.
More: Best Canon Point and Shoot Camera | Best Point and Shoot Camera | Best Point and Shoot Camera for Travel | Best Point and Shoot Camera under 300
Best Memory Cards for Canon A2300
1. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXY-128G-GN4IN
4 used from $20.66
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s [requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, such as the SanDisk SD UHS I card reader (sold separately)] | Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video (1) and sequential burst mode photography, (1)Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. Compatibility - Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(2) | (2)UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices; UHS video speed class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions (3): Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof, and X ray Proof, (3)Card only
- System ram type: ddr3l_1600_sdram
2. SanDisk 128GB Ultra SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - 120MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card - SDSDUN4-128G-GN6IN
8 used from $11.02
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- Quick transfer speeds up to 120MB/s(1) to back up those moments. (1)Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to 128GB to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video(2). (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. Visit the SanDisk Video Knowledge Base for more information. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Exceptional video recording performance with UHS Speed Class 1 (U1)(5) Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)(2). (5)UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See the official SanDisk website for more information on UHS speed.
- Compatible with SanDisk SD UHS-I card reader (sold separately) for speeds up to 120MB/s(1)
3. SAMSUNG EVO Select Plus Micro SD Memory Card + Adapter, 256GB microSDXC 130MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD, UHS-I, U3, A2, V30, Expanded Storage for Phone, Gaming, Tablet, MB-ME256KA/AM
3 used from $22.99
- ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED: Store tons of media on your phone, load games or download more apps on your tablet at top-notch speed, making transfers seamless and reliable
- FAST AND SMOOTH: With superfast U3, class 10 rated transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s¹,²and UHS-I Interface³ big apps load and run smoothly, while 4K video remains sharp with A2, V30, and USH-I Interface
- EXPAND AND STORE BIG: Find your perfect fit from 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB; Select the best capacity for all your memories. Speed class: U3
- YOU'RE FULLY PROTECTED: EVO Select Plus provides reliable storage and takes on life’s adventures with water⁴, temperature⁵, X-ray⁶, ⁷magnet, drop⁸, and wears⁹ out protection; Backed by a 10-year limited warranty; Proofs are for the microSD card and do not include the adaptor
- FLASH MEMORY CARD: Performance and reliability you can count on from the flash memory brand; All firmware and components are produced in-house
4. Lexar Professional 1667x 128GB (2-Pack) SDXC UHS-II Cards, Up To 250MB/s Read, for Professional Photographer, Videographer, Enthusiast (LSD128CBNA16672)
- Get high-speed performance with UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, cinema-quality video cameras, or 3D camera
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
- Limited lifetime product support
5. PNY 128GB Elite Performance Class 10 U3 SDXC Flash Memory Card
- Sequential read speed of up to 95MB/s
- Class 10, U3 rating delivers speed and performance for burst mode HD photography and 4K Ultra HD videography
- Record, store and share videos, photos, music, files and more across device
- Compatible with point & shoot cameras, DSLR cameras, standard & advanced HD-enabled video cameras, and more
- Reliable & durable: Magnet proof, shock proof, temperature proof, waterproof