Best Memory Cards for Canon PowerShot SD10 recommendations? The following are the best Canon PowerShot SD10 Memory Cards.
With rigorous attention to design, materials, and function, the Canon PowerShot SD10 is the culmination of years of hard work. Taking one step further than the original IXY DIGITAL vision, which was to create a camera that was enjoyable to handle, it has achieved a new sense of style with a refined elegance that separates it from its predecessors. Using a newly developed aluminum-magnesium alloy, Canon’s IXY DIGITAL L’s front and back panels achieve exceptional durability while maintaining a high level of glossiness on the surfaces they touch.
The front and back panels are joined together by a single U-shaped piece of stainless steel, which forms three sides of the camera and adds to the camera’s remarkable appearance while also providing great structural stability and durability. It is available in four color variations* – platinum silver, piano black, pearl white, and silky bronze – to appeal to fashion-conscious users. Each color variation* has its own distinct personality, and the surface finishes are perfectly matched to the color and properties of the coating material used to create it.
Featuring a high-resolution 1/2.5-inch 4.0-megapixel CCD sensor and a newly designed, high-resolution 6.4 mm (equal to 39 mm in 35 mm format) f/2.8 single-focal-length auto-focus lens, the IXY DIGITAL L is a clever combination of design and quality with remarkable image performance.
The following features contribute to improved photographic performance: a Super Macro Shooting Mode, which enables auto-focus macro shooting from a distance of 3 cm and a photo-image area of up to 24 mm x 18 mm; a Quick Shooting Function, which achieves an almost lag-free shutter response to ensure that photo opportunities are not missed; and a 5-point AiAF focus system with a single-point center focus that can be selected.
Best Memory Cards for Canon PowerShot SD10
SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO
SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXY-128G-GN4IN
SanDisk 128GB Ultra SDXC
UHS-I Memory Card - 120MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card - SDSDUN4-128G-GN6IN
Select Plus Micro SD Memory Card + Adapter, 256GB microSDXC 130MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD, UHS-I, U3, A2, V30, Expanded Storage for Phone, Gaming, Tablet, MB-ME256KA/AM
Lexar Professional 1667x
128GB (2-Pack) SDXC UHS-II Cards, Up To 250MB/s Read, for Professional Photographer, Videographer, Enthusiast (LSD128CBNA16672)
PNY 128GB Elite
Performance Class 10 U3 SDXC Flash Memory Card
1. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO
14 used from $23.19
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s [requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, such as the SanDisk SD UHS I card reader (sold separately)] | Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video (1) and sequential burst mode photography, (1)Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. Compatibility - Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(2) | (2)UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices; UHS video speed class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions (3): Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof, and X ray Proof, (3)Card only
- System ram type: ddr3l_1600_sdram
2. SanDisk 128GB Ultra SDXC
7 used from $13.99
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- Quick transfer speeds up to 120MB/s(1) to back up those moments. (1)Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to 128GB to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video(2). (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. Visit the SanDisk Video Knowledge Base for more information. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Exceptional video recording performance with UHS Speed Class 1 (U1)(5) Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)(2). (5)UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See the official SanDisk website for more information on UHS speed.
- Compatible with SanDisk SD UHS-I card reader (sold separately) for speeds up to 120MB/s(1)
3. SAMSUNG EVO
- All The Space You Need: Store tons of media on your phone, load games or download more apps on your tablet at top-notch speed, making transfers seamless and reliable
- Fast and Smooth: With superfast U3, class 10 rated transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s¹,²and UHS-I Interface³ big apps load and run smoothly, while 4K video remains sharp with A2, V30, and USH-I Interface
- Expand and Store Big: Find your perfect fit from 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB; Select the best capacity for all your memories
- You’re Fully Protected: EVO Select Plus provides reliable storage and takes on life’s adventures with water⁴, temperature⁵, X-ray⁶, ⁷magnet, drop⁸, and wears⁹ out protection; Backed by a 10-year limited warranty; Proofs are for the microSD card and do not include the adaptor
- Flash Memory Card: Performance and reliability you can count on from the flash memory brand; All firmware and components are produced in-house
4. Lexar Professional 1667x
- Get high-speed performance with UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080P full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Large capacity options up to 256 GB let you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices and backed by limited lifetime product support. Operating Temperature-0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
5. PNY 128GB Elite
- Sequential read speed of up to 95MB/s
- Class 10, U3 rating delivers speed and performance for burst mode HD photography and 4K Ultra HD videography
- Record, store and share videos, photos, music, files and more across device
- Compatible with point & shoot cameras, DSLR cameras, standard & advanced HD-enabled video cameras, and more
- Reliable & durable: Magnet proof, shock proof, temperature proof, waterproof