1. Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- The Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is the latest addition to the world renowned Sigma Global Vision Line
- It has equipped newly designed hyper sonic motor (HSM) for nimble AF control, 1.3 times better torque of its predecessor
- This lens is compatible with Mount converter MC-11 , so Sony E-mount users can also enjoy this lens with it
This lens received the Gold Award and an over 93% rating from the experts at DPReview. It is an ideal lens for professionals who are into portrait photography in low-light conditions. It provides a soft and elegant bokeh effect with a precise focus which can blur the subject’s eyelashes while clearly capturing the pupils of the eyes. It can also be used in landscape photography, photojournalism, events, and wedding photography.
2. Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters
This super sharp portrait prime lens can be used on Canon’s APS-C DSLRs with an equivalent focal length of 80mm. When used on a full-frame DSLR, it can offer an equivalent focal length of 50mm. It has a large 1.4 aperture and is best suited for professionals who want to do street photography, studio photography, landscape photography and portrait photography.
3. Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM
- f1.2 maximum aperture
- Ring-type UltraSonic motor (USM), Focal length : 85mm, Closest focusing distance : 3.2 feet
- EF mount, medium telephoto lens, High-speed AF and circular aperture create shallow depth-of-field
- 111mm focal length for APS-H sensors, 136mm for APS-C sensors, Lens not zoomable
This Canon 7D Mark II lens can produce some very appealing photographs thanks to a narrow depth of field and dramatic focus fall-off. It has an extremely wide aperture, aspherical lens elements which cause minimal or reflections and a floating optical system. It is the largest-aperture available in 85mm lens and is an ideal lens for portraits and general low-light photography. It is, however, a little expensive than its counterparts.
4. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58mm
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
This lens has a nice depth of field creating an excellent blurry background. It has an f/1.4 speed which is great to shoot in low-light conditions. It is an ideal lens for street photographers and produces some wonderful images with excellent colors. It focuses rapidly without any noise and is one of the most popular lenses in its category thanks to the wonderful performance and an affordable price.
5. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM
- 85mm standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras,Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85mm, Closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces; 85cm closest focusing distance
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty. Refer User manual for troubleshooting steps.
This lens is very practical and perfect for a wide variety of applications including portraiture. It has a rapid fast f/1.8 maximum aperture which performs wonderfully in dim-light conditions and produces a nice bokeh effect thanks to a shallow depth of field.
6. Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 100mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 24 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9m/3 ft.
Equipped with a fast USM (Ultra-Sonic Motor) and full-time manual focusing, this lens is a brilliant lens which is ideal for portraits and dim-light work. It is pretty compact in size and is recommended to our professionals and enthusiasts.
- Best Lenses for Canon 7D Mark II
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II