1. Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art:
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
The Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art is a pro-level lens for full-frame DSLRs and is ideal for many types of videography and photography; including portraits, landscapes, studio work, and still-life. It boasts a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) which ensures quiet, smooth and accurate auto-focusing and this HSM is paired with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass and Super Multi-Layer coating, collectively making the 50mm f/1.4 a high-performance lens for the modern DSLR sensors.
2. Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM:
- 40mm focal length, Lens not zoom able, 64mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- Minimum focus distance : 0.30m/11.81 inch, F2.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Stepper-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
The EF 40mm F2.8 STM offers excellent image quality in a compact, well-made package. For APS-C users, this lens is a great carry-everywhere complement to a zoom kit, and for full frame shooters, it’s an excellent general-purpose ‘normal’ lens. The STM motor means that autofocus is almost completely silent, but it’s not super-fast. This Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM lens gets 84% overall score and Gold Award from the experts at DPReview.
3. Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM:
- Weather-resistant standard lens
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture-50mm F/1.2, Closest Focusing Distance - 1.48 ft. / 0.45m
- AF with full-time manual focus, 72mm filter size. Magnification - Extension Tube EF12 II - 0.39-0.24. Magnification - Extension Tube EF25 II - 0.67-0.53
The Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM lens is one of the fastest autofocus lenses in its class, which makes it an essential tool for many professional and advanced photographers. The Canon 6D lens is suitable for any shooting situation, it has such a lens coating and construction type that are optimized to minimize the ghosting and flare that frequently occurs when lenses are used with digital cameras. Every aspect of this lens exudes professional quality from its wide 72mm filter diameter to its dust and moisture sealed construction. Also, it produces sharp images at all zoom ranges and shows great performance even in low light conditions.
4. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM:
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
The Canon 50mm f/1.4 is an outstanding lens known for its delivery of a significantly better optical performance than all but the most extensive zooms, it’s compacted into a small, light and relatively inexpensive package. The Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM got an 87% overall score and Gold Award from the experts at DPReview. All in all, it’s a standard lens featuring superb quality and versatility.
5. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens:
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
This great lens is compact and lightweight with a fixed focal length; the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens is ideal for everyday photos and with a large f/1.8 aperture its perfect the perfect lens for capturing photos in low-light surroundings and a creative background blur (bokeh). Additionally, it’s an excellent lens at a very low price.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D