1. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- 24-70mm focal length, 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 82mm filters, Closest Focusing Distance: 0.38m/1.25 ft.
- Image Stabilization : No. Focus Adjustment- Inner-focusing with USM. Diagonal Angle of View- 84° - 34°. Weight-1.7 pound
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.
Boasting optics that are almost similar to the top of the line prime lenses, this lens has a flawless design and weather sealed construction. It received a Gold Award and an 87% overall rating from the experts at DPReview. It is a versatile lens and can cover anything from portraits to landscapes. The results it produces are extremely sharp with beautiful colors. It has precise and silent autofocus and is suggested for professional and serious enthusiast photographers looking for the best possible optics in an ‘every day’ standard zoom lens.
2. Sigma 24-35mm f/2 DG HSM Art
- Covering a common prime lens lineup, the 24-35mm F2 DG HSM was designed for prime performance with the versatility of a zoom lens.
- A large diameter aspherical lens, a complicated element to manufacture, allows for a stunning level of brightness
- The Sigma 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art is the worlds first full frame F2 zoom lens
Yet another brilliant Canon EOS 5D Mark III lens in this category made by Sigma which is the world’s first ever full frame F2 zoom lens and boasts Sigma’s latest technologies. It has a manual focus (MF) override functionality and optimized autofocus (AF) algorithm for smooth, fast, and accurate focusing. The excellent aperture paired with the all-rounder wide-angle 24035mm focal length enables the photographers to easily replace three common lenses, the 24mm, 28mm, and 35mm, with one piece of gear. It’s ideal for close-up shooting, portraits and deep-focus landscape photography.
3. Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD
- INCLUDES: Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F + Tamron Tap-in-console For Nikon + Altura Photo Sling Backpack + Altura Photo Compact 62" Monopod + SanDisk 64GB Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card (Class 10) + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- HIGH PRECISION LENS: Characterized by apt focusing speed and image stabilization, the Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 is a revised fast standard zoom covering a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length range.
- SOPHISTICATED optical design with two extra refractive elements, three low dispersion elements, three glass-molded aspherical elements, and one hybrid aspherical element helps to suppress aberrations and distortion.
- COMPATIBLE with all Nikon Cameras, including D500, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100, D7200, D7500 APS-C Cameras, and D5, DF, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D850 Full Frame DSLR Cameras.
- TAMRON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Tamron USA 6-Year Warranty.
A mixture of drip-proof construction, great optics, great autofocus system and image stabilization technology makes this lens a great alternative to the much more expensive offerings from Canon, Nikon and Sony. It is the first fast standard zoom for full frame cameras to feature optical image stabilization. It received a Gold Award and an 85% overall rating from the critics at DPReview.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III