1. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM:
- 24 70 millimeter focal length, 38.4 112 millimeter equivalent focal length on Canon APS C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ring type ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing
- 82 millimeter filters, Closest Focusing Distance: 0.38 meter/1.25 feet
The Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM is a versatile lens with a zoom range that covers all focal lengths from landscapes to portraits; it produces extremely sharp photos, it has fast, silent and accurate autofocus and along with it a weather-sealed construction so it’s basically impossible to find any shortcoming or limitation at all. The Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM got an 87% overall score and Gold Award at DPReview; it is a near-flawless lens with optics that come close to matching a set of top-quality Canon 6D prime lenses. It is suggested for professional and serious enthusiast photographers who are looking for the best possible optics in an everyday standard zoom lens.
2. Sigma 24-35mm f/2 DG HSM Art:
- Covering a common prime lens lineup, the 24-35mm F2 DG HSM was designed for prime performance with the versatility of a zoom lens.
- A large diameter aspherical lens, a complicated element to manufacture, allows for a stunning level of brightness
- The Sigma 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art is the worlds first full frame F2 zoom lens
The Sigma 24-35mm f/2 DG HSM Art lens is the world’s first full-frame F2 zoom lens; it incorporates the latest Sigma technology that includes optimized autofocus (AF) for smooth, fast, and accurate focusing, as well as a manual focus (MF) override functionality. The groundbreaking aperture combined with the versatile wide-angle of 24-35mm focal length allows photographers to easily replace three common lenses, the 24mm, 28mm, and 35mm, with one piece of gear. It’s ideal for close-up shooting, portraits, and deep-focus landscape photography.
3. Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD:
- INCLUDES: Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Canon EF + Tamron Tap-in-console For Canon + AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert + SanDisk 64GB C10 Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card + Altura...
- HIGH PRECISION LENS: Characterized by apt focusing speed and image stabilization, the Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 is a revised fast standard zoom covering a versatile wide-angle to...
- SOPHISTICATED optical design with two extra refractive elements, three low dispersion elements, three glass-molded aspherical elements, and one hybrid aspherical element helps to suppress aberrations...
The Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD got an 85% overall score and Gold Award from the experts at DPReview. It is the first fast standard zoom for full frame cameras to feature optical image stabilization. Its combination of impressive optics, effective autofocus, image stabilization system, and waterproof construction makes it a compelling alternative to the much more expensive offerings from Canon, Nikon and Sony.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D