1. Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing,...
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11...
Rated as the best standard zoom lens for Canon EOS 7D Mark II by DxOMark, this lens is ideal for close-ups, casual snapshots, portraits, still life and landscapes. This lens is the latest benchmark in the history of photography and is recommended to have in every professional’s bag. It is the first ever wide-angle to standard zoom lens to achieve a large aperture of f/1.8.
2. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- 24-70mm focal length, 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length on Canon...
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ring-type ultrasonic-type...
- 82mm filters, Closest Focusing Distance: 0.38m/1.25 ft.
- Image Stabilization : No. Focus Adjustment- Inner-focusing with USM....
From covering portraits to landscapes, this lens is so versatile that it has a wide zoom range that covers a large focal length. It is extremely sharp and has rapid fast autofocus which precise and silent at the same time. This perfect lens has optics which are similar to some of the fines quality prime lenses available in the present market. It has a weather sealed construction and it is difficult to find some flaws in this lens. It received a Gold Award and an 87% rating from the experts at DPReview. It is ideal to use in everyday photography to get the best results.
3. Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD
- 24-70mm focal length, Minimum focus distance - 0.38m/14.96 inch
- 36-105mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 38.4-112mm...
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ultrasonic-type AF motor...
- Image stabilization, VC (Vibration Compensation), 82mm filters
This lens is the first fast standard zoom for full frame cameras to feature optical image stabilization. This lens is a mixture of decent Image Stabilization systems, great optics, and excellent autofocus. It has a drip-proof construction making this lens a good alternative to the similar lenses manufactured by Nikon, Canon, and Sony. It received a Gold Award and an 85% overall rating from the critics at DPReview.
- Best Lenses for Canon 7D Mark II
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Last update on 2019-06-17