1. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
Experts rate this lens as one of the very best in its respective category. It has an amazing Image Stabilization system paired with optically strong and powerful autofocus. It produces excellent results with wonderful colors without little or no distortion at all. It received a Gold Award and a 92% overall rating from the critics at DPReview.
2. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
Superb handling with outstanding image quality and versatile performance, this lens is perfect for capturing small details and minute subject materials. It can also serve as a very sharp prime telephoto lens for portraiture and other applications.
3. Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM
- Micro UltraSonic Motor (USM),
- 135mm focal length, Closest focusing distance: 3 feet
- Ultra-low Dispersion glass with Fluorite elements; inner focusing ring
Boasting two UD-glass elements to correct secondary spectrum and getting some outstanding colors and razor-sharp sharpness. This lens is the fastest 135mm Canon EOS 5D Mark III telephoto lens in its respective domain. It is a perfect companion for those who are opting for shooting indoor sports and portraits with decent bokeh effect.
4. Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM
- The Canon EF200mm f/2L IS USM Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras.
- It realizes a large aperture of f/2
Although the price of this lens is more than its counterparts it is targeted towards those professionals who are up for capturing lens for portraiture and indoor sports photography. It boasts a large aperture of f/2 and produces magnificent images.
5. Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- EF mount; super telephoto lens
- Fluorite and Ultra-low Dispersion-glass; image stabilizer; internal focusing; full-time manual focus
- 400mm focal length
This lens is the ideal partner for those users who want to capture images in most challenging situations. It can efficiently perform while shooting sports, nature and wildlife. It is over 28% lighter than its predecessor and is now the lightest lens in this category.
6. Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM
- Compact, lightweight super telephoto lens that is ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Newly-developed gapless dual-layer diffractive optical elements deliver improved image quality with reduced flare
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction
It delivers excellent high-speed performance for professionals with minimum glare or ghosting and overall excellent quality. It is a lightweight and compact lens which is perfect for shooting wildlife and sports.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark III