1. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
With one of the highest scores of 92% in DPReview and a Gold Award, it is said to be one of the best lenses with amazingly swift and silent autofocus, and a flawless image stabilization system.
2. Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM
- Micro UltraSonic Motor (USM),
- 135mm focal length, Closest focusing distance: 3 feet
- Ultra-low Dispersion glass with Fluorite elements; inner focusing ring
One of the quickest lenses of its type, this lens is ideal for sports and blurs background portraits. Its flawless colors and clarity are due to the correction of its secondary spectrums by 2 UD glass elements. It has compatibility with Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II.
3. Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM
- The Canon EF200mm f/2L IS USM Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras.
- It realizes a large aperture of f/2
With a large aperture of f/2, this Canon EOS 5Ds lens attracts photographers looking for a suitable lens for indoors and sports, and bright portraitures.
4. Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM II Super Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
The ideal lens for wildlife and nature, and sports photography, this lens is said to be the lightest in its kind. It is around 28% lighter than the older versions.
5. Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM
- Compact, lightweight super telephoto lens that is ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Newly-developed gapless dual-layer diffractive optical elements deliver improved image quality with reduced flare
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction
This Canon EOS 5Ds R lens performs swiftly for professionals, as it provides minimal glare and high definition images. This, like others in the range, is also ideal for sports and wildlife photography.