1. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM:
- 85 millimeter standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras,Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimeter, Closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
The Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM is a standard and medium telephoto lens. This Canon EOS 6D lens is highly practical and ideal for a range of applications including portraiture. Its fast f/1.8 maximum aperture makes it effective even in low light and ideal for shallow depth of field focus control.
2. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM:
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
This Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens got an amazing 92% overall score and a Gold Award from the experts at DPReview: “There’s little doubt that this is one of the very finest lenses we’ve seen – optically superb, with fast and positive autofocus, and one of the most effective image stabilization systems currently available.”
3. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM:
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM is an Ideal lens for capturing details and small subject material, it also serves as a very sharp prime telephoto lens for portraiture and other applications. This lens provides a combination of versatility, image quality, and user-friendly handling.
4. Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM:
- Micro UltraSonic Motor (USM),
- 135mm focal length, Closest focusing distance: 3 feet
- Ultra-low Dispersion glass with Fluorite elements; inner focusing ring
The Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM is the fastest 135mm telephoto lens in its class. It is Ideal for covering indoor sports and for capturing portraits with a decent background blur. It has two UD-glass elements that correct secondary spectrums to produce outstanding sharpness and color and it’s also compatible with Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II.
5. Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM:
- The Canon EF200mm f/2L IS USM Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras.
- It realizes a large aperture of f/2
This expensive lens is for users who seek a brighter lens for portraiture and indoor sports photography. The Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM Lens is the highly-anticipated replacement for the long-discontinued but legendary Canon EF 200mm f/1.8L USM lens. If you can manage the high price and weight then this lens will amaze you with its effectiveness and credibility.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D