1. Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM
- Compact, lightweight super telephoto lens that is ideal for sports and...
- Newly-developed gapless dual-layer diffractive optical elements...
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of...
- Power Focus mode enables smooth focus shifts essential for filmmaking
This lens is a compact lens packed in a lightweight body and is a perfect partner for those who want to shoot wildlife and sports. It offers rapid-fast performance with minimal or no glare at all. The images it produces have a razor-sharp sharpness and excellent colors.
2. Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM II Super Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS SLR...
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight:5.0 x 9.8 inches, 82.9 oz
This lens is yet another compact and lightweight lens. To be exact, it weighs a little over 8% less than its predecessor and still offers great speed, superior optics, and enhanced image stabilization. It allows the user to take panning shots. It is ideally positioned for professional action photography.
3. Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM II Super Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS SLR...
Weighing 28% lighter than its predecessor, this lens is the lightest lens in its respective class. It offers excellent results with razor-sharp sharpness and is a great option for professions who want to shoot wildlife, sports, and nature.
4. Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM
- The Canon EF200mm f/2L IS USM Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR...
- It realizes a large aperture of f/2
Those who are looking for a brighter lens which is capable of shooting portraiture and indoor sports photography, this lens is ideal. It has a large aperture of f/2 and produces some of the most excellent images with brilliant colors.
Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Lenses for Canon 7D Mark II
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Last update on 2019-06-18