1. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM
- 85mm standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras,Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85mm, Closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
This lens is versatile for a range of applications such as portraiture. Practical and flawless in its work. Its large aperture provides effectiveness in dim light and is best suited for shallow depth of field focus control.
2. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
With one of the highest scores of 92% in DPReview and a Gold Award, it is said to be one of the best lenses with amazingly swift and silent autofocus, and a flawless image stabilization system.
3. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
Best for macro and detailed photography, this lens for Canon EOS 1D X also proves to serve as a prime telephoto lens for applications like portraiture. It is versatile, with brilliant handling and high definition images.
4. Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM
- Micro UltraSonic Motor (USM),
- 135mm focal length, Closest focusing distance: 3 feet
- Ultra-low Dispersion glass with Fluorite elements; inner focusing ring
One of the quickest lenses of its type, this lens is ideal for sports and blurs background portraits. Its flawless colors and clarity are due to the correction of its secondary spectrums by 2 UD glass elements. It has compatibility with Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II.
5. Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM II Super Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
The ideal lens for wildlife and nature, and sports photography, this lens is said to be the lightest in its kind. It is around 28% lighter than the older versions.
6. Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM
- Compact, lightweight super telephoto lens that is ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Newly-developed gapless dual-layer diffractive optical elements deliver improved image quality with reduced flare
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction
This lens performs swiftly for professionals, as it provides minimal glare and high definition images. This, like others in the range, is also ideal for sports and wildlife photography.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X