1. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L II USM
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6, Closest Focusing Distance-3.2 ft. / 0.98m
This lens features one fluorite and one SUD element which provides brilliant contrast and high resolution with lesser chromatic aberration throughout its zoom range. Its sturdy construction, high resolution, and super cutting edge performance, it’s a lens best suited for sports and wildlife photography.
2. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:...
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
Another amazing addition to the Canon L series, this lens provides UHD results even in dim light conditions. An even better option for dim light photography is this lens in its 70-200mm f/2.8 version. Its swift and flawless operation makes it best suited for nature, landscape, sports and travel photography.
3. Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM
- 70-200mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon digital SLR cameras
- Fluorite UD lens elements produce excellent optical performance in resolution and contrast, Closest focusing distance : 3.94 feet, Focal length: 70-200mm
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for quick and quiet autofocusing; lightweight construction
This Canon EOS-1D X lens is a small and lightweight lens which nevertheless provides clear and sharp images. Its structure makes it suitable for handheld photography. This one is around half the price and is way lighter than its predecessors.
4. Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
As named, this lens is best suited for sports and similar types of photography. This lens proves to be versatile over its zoom range, providing image clarity by 2 FLD and 3SLD elements. An optimized glass element design helps control Chromatic aberration and is highly durable with its weather shielded design.
5. Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Lens with 1.4x Extender
- High performance L-series super-telephoto zoom with built-in 1.4x extender (280-560mm, f/5.6) makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- One fluorite and four UD lens elements provide excellent correction of chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, delivering high-quality images with high resolution and contrast
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing
This is an HD telephoto zoom lens which is best for wildlife and sports photography. With its wide zoom range and a 1.4x extender, its zoom can be increased to 280-560mm. This shows convenience in applications where quick changing of the lens is not possible. It is also structured to be safe from dust and moisture.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X