For any photography and videography professional or enthusiast, the Canon 77D is a camera that produces great quality images while also guaranteeing a pleasant experience in shooting with it. With a comprehensive set of features, this camera lets you produce competitive videos and photos. Even newbies in photography will find that this camera eases them into using DSLR cameras for personal or professional purposes.
Achieving greater versatility with the way you capture shots with Canon 77D is better done using Telephoto Zoom Lenses than just the typical ones. Magnifying a subject is effectively done through the Zoom Lenses while providing a more creative perspective on the shot taken. These lenses are better at capturing zoomed images of subjects from afar as compared to the standard lenses wherein you might have blurry results.
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon 77D
But apart from the magnification of objects, the Telephoto Zoom Lenses allow you to isolate your subject such that they stand out from the background. It also gets you closer to the subject without having to physically move closer especially in cases wherein you cannot get the proximity that you need due to safety and probability reasons.
Creation of intimacy between your subjects is attainable with the Telephoto Zoom Lenses by compressing far distances. These Canon 77D lenses are equally valuable when you need to capture images in the midst of action or movement. Finally, shooting portraits with Zoom Lenses deliver the right proportions of the body. Using wide-angle lenses will result to the exaggeration of features making your nose, eyes, or ears appear larger than they are.
When deciding for the best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for the Canon 77D, look below for the information that will help you choose the right one for your needs.
1. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock...
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam,...
- Note that when the inner lens is fully extended (300mm) it's...
The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD is high quality and fast Zoom Lenses featuring optical image stabilization, which has about four stops thereby increasing its usability. With this lens, the erroneous operation is averted when you mount it on a monopod or tripod. Image quality is enhanced while reducing chromatic aberration with the Telephoto Lenses’ Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) features. Sharpness is delivered thanks to the floating focusing mechanism of the lens starting from 3.9 feet up to infinity.
This model of Canon 77D lenses has a fluorine coating that provides protection for smearing, soiling, and finger marks. The lens is also resistant to water and dust keeping your worries of damaging it at bay.
2. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon...
- 3-stop Image Stabilizer for reducing camera shake; ring-type...
- Electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) helps create attractive background at...
- Super Spectra lens coating and lens element shaping suppresses flare...
The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM features remarkable shake correction or image stabilization, and autofocus. The image stabilizer of this model of Telephoto Lenses allows up to 3 stops that lessen the blurriness caused by Canon 77D shaking. This stabilizer allows photographing subjects in action to render outstanding results even the camera is handheld only.
The lens also features faster autofocus, which is driven by the USM motor in the unit. The motor drives the autofocus using supersonic frequency vibrations delivering the high speed but quiet operation. High image quality with crispness and natural color balance is attained by the increased light absorption in the design of these Telephoto Lenses.
3. Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
Compactness and lightweight are two of the admirable design features of the Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM. When it comes to the image quality delivered by these Canon 77D lenses, you can expect nothing less than clear, crisp, and sharp images. Shake correction is performed with the optical image stabilizer’s 3.5 stops. The Canon 77D’s reach is extended considerably even if the lens is compact. Image sharpness is doable when capturing subjects from afar and even when the camera is held by hand instead of being mounted on tripod or monopod.
The front of the lens cannot be rotated, which is a good thing because it guarantees compatibility with polarizing filters and other similar accessories. When working for soft backgrounds, you can rely on the 7-blade circular aperture of these Zoom Lenses.
4. Tamron SP 70-200MM F/2.8 DI VC USD
- INCLUDES: Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens + Tamron TAP-in...
- A POPULAR TELEPHOTO ZOOM for a variety of shooting applications, this...
- COMPATIBLE with all Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D,...
- TAMRON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Tamron USA 6-Year Warranty.
The new optical design of the Tamron SP 70-200MM F/2.8 DI VC USD lets you achieve high contrast and high-resolution images all across the varied ranges within reach of the lens. Flaring and ghosting are reduced with the multi-layer coating of the Canon 77D lenses resulting in clear and crisp shots.
Bringing these Telephoto Zoom Lenses with you on challenging shoots will remove your worries that moisture will damage the lens and the shot because the Tamron SP has a moisture-resistant construction. This allows you to take the desired shot even on rainy days or in moist environments, which is common /wildlife shoots
Read More :
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Wildlife & Sports Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
- Best Standard Prime and Walkaround Lenses for Canon EOS 77D
With the right choice of Canon 77D lenses, your photography and videography experience will become easier, flexible, and versatile. What was previously unattainable with the standard or wide-angle lens kits is now achievable if you choose the right Telephoto Lenses for your Canon 77D.
Aside from your budget, you should consider the overall features of the Zoom Lenses compared with your photography and videography activities. Optimistically, this guide was able to help you land on the right decision.
Last update on 2019-05-25