1. Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
This lens has 2 FLD glass elements and 3 SLD glass elements. FLD glass is the highest level low dispersion glass available with extremely high light transmission due to which superior optical performance is delivered. On the other hand, the SLD is also another low dispersion glass which is designed to minimize chromatic aberrations. This lens for Canon EOS 7D Mark II is an excellent piece of engineering which has dust and splash-proof construction. It is specifically designed for the most challenging situations and is the latest benchmark for telephoto zoom lenses. Throughout the entire zoom range, it shows incredibly sharp results with excellent colors. It has an upgraded Image Stabilizer system with an accelerometer for improved panning photography both horizontally and vertically. It is ideal for wildlife and motorsports photography.
2. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6, Closest Focusing Distance-3.2 ft. / 0.98m
This lens provides excellent contrast ratio and resolution with minimal or no chromatic aberration at all and that too at all zoom levels. It is made possible thanks to one fluorite and one super UD element. It is a bit pricey but it has a compact construction with a tremendous resolving power which makes this lens ideal for wildlife and sports photography.
3. Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM
- Offers OS (Optical Stabilization
- Two FLD Glass Elements
- Fast Focus
This lens is a perfect partner for our professionals who want to shoot outdoors or in the most challenging conditions. The dust and splash proof construction make the photographers not to care about the lens and concentrate on their subject. It features an Optical Stabilizer offering a four-stop-equivalent reduction in the appearance of camera shake, helping to enable better handheld usage and low-light shooting. Moreover, the Hyper Sonic AF Motor enables the photographers to autofocus at a rapid fast speed without making any noise. It is ideal for fast-moving subjects like aviation, racing, nature, and wildlife.
4. Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x
- High performance L-series super-telephoto zoom with built-in 1.4x extender (280-560mm, f/5.6) makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- One fluorite and four UD lens elements provide excellent correction of chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, delivering high-quality images with high resolution and contrast
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing
As the name shows, this lens has optically matched built-in 1.4x extender for maximum all-around performance. With a simple click, the zoom range of this lens can be increased to 180-560mm (f/5.6). This functionality comes extremely handy in situations when it is not possible to change lenses quickly while at the same time protecting delicate equipment such as a digital SLR camera’s image sensor from the adverse conditions. It provides great results with little or no chromatic aberration at all zoom levels. It produces some of the finest looking photos with beautiful bokeh effect thanks to a 9-blade circular aperture. It is ideal for our professionals who want to shoot extreme sports and wildlife. It is pretty expensive but worth the price.
5. Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD
- The most compact lens in its class
- Minimum Focus Distance :1.3m (51.2 in), Focal length: 70-200mm
- Fast F/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range, Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens
The built-in Ultrasonic Silent Drive Motor and the upgraded Vibration Compensation system of this lens allow the users to get detailed and quiet autofocus along with great resistance against camera shakes when using hand-held. It is the most favorite lens of enthusiasts and semi-professionals. It is durable, produces great bokeh effect and has a consistent output.
6. Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- 70-200 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture
- Lens construction consists of 23 elements in 19 groups (1 fluorite and 5 UD elements)
- 34-Degree - 12-Degree diagonal angle of view
This lens is one of the most widely praised lenses in the Canon’s EF line of lenses. It has superior speed, great performance, and tremendous optical quality. It has one fluorite and five UD elements for enhanced optical quality and little chromatic aberration. Moreover, it has a minimum focusing distance of 3.9′ (1.2m) at all zoom levels so the photographers can shoot close to their target objects even in smaller spaces. It has a moisture and dust resistant construction which makes it a good option to use in rugged environments.
7. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:...
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
This lens is perfectly suited for those who frequently shoot in dim-light conditions. It could also be used when shooting landscapes, sports, travel, and nature. This lens produces some of the finest images with excellent colors. The rapid fast operation makes this a good alternative to its expensive counterparts.
- Best Lenses for Canon 7D Mark II
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II