Ever bought a vlogging camera before? No matter for what reason, or even for your personal use or professional make use of, buying the right camera can be a difficult task to do, when there are a lot of options already available in marketplaces. It becomes tougher when you are a bit tight on your budget and looking for a camera with a specific need such as finding the best flip screen vlogging digital camera under $200 price tag. So, where to find the best cameras that are suitable for vlogging and as well as is packed with the best features and techniques and also staying within budget.
Well now you don’t have to scratch your head thinking about this it is because we have some best vlogging cameras that can be used for making an outstanding video for the page and the as make your vlogging skills sharper and professional.
In a location, you might face the need to capture something which can give a boost to the views on your own vlog. But unfortunately, that moment can only be achieved at an angle which is very difficult to view. For this, you need a camera with a flip display LCD monitor so that you can get the actual view of a moment even if it is at a tricky angle.
Sony has some of the best vlogging cameras with a flip screen which is the best type of digital cameras that you can ever find so brace yourself to get your hands on some finest of the flip screen vlogging cameras that will blow your mind off.
Best Vlogging Camera under $200 in 2020
1. Sony DSCWX350
- 20x Optical/40x Clear Image Zoom G Lens
- Keep your subject in focus with Lock-On AF
- Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi w/ NFC3
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX350 Digital Camera is a compact zoom point-and-shoot that features an 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor with a BIONZ X image processor for notable low-light performance, and a powerful 20x optical zoom lens with an additional 40x Clear Image Zoom. A 4.3-86mm f/3.5-6.5 lens, which has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 25-500mm, establishes the camera as having considerable wide-angle to telephoto image capturing abilities. To view your images and high-resolution full HD 1080/60p AVCHD videos, there is a 3″ Clear Photo LCD 460k-dot monitor at the back.
2. Nikon Coolpix B500
- 16 megapixel 1/2.3 inches BSI CMOS sensor
- Nikkor f/3.0 6.5 millimeter ED lens
- 22.5 900 millimeter (35 millimeter equivalent)
The Nikon Coolpix B500 is an ergonomically designed zoom camera powered by AA batteries for added convenience. A 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor alongside an impressive 40x optical zoom NIKKOR glass lens (up to 80x with Dynamic Fine Zoom), lets users capture high quality images from near or far. The camera also offers hybrid VR to combat digital camera shake when shooting on-the-go. To complement still pictures captured, the B500 can record full 1080p HD video, while framing every shot is made easy using the high resolution tilting 920k-dot 3-inch LCD screen that helps capture images at any angle. Users can easily upload their creations to social media via Nikon SnapBridge using any compatible smartphone or tablet.
3. Nikon Coolpix B600
- 60x optical zoom, 120x Dynamic Fine Zoom
- 16 Megapixel low-light sensor
- Full HD 1080/60i (50i) videos with 4-Axis Hybrid VR and stereo audio
Nikon COOLPIX B600 is a flexible point-and-shoot suitable for photographing in a wide variety of conditions. A 16MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED image processing yield high-resolution, well-defined imagery with a broad ISO 125-6400 sensitivity range and a quick 7-fps shooting rate for photographing moving subjects. Full HD video recording is also supported, at 30p and 60i, and 4-axis Hybrid VR helps to steady video footage for smoother recording. Complementing the imaging assets is the impressive 60x Zoom-NIKKOR ED lens, which covers a 24-1440mm equivalent focal length variety to suit shooting in nearly any situation.
4. GoPro Hero7
- HyperSmooth: Get gimbal‑like stabilization—without the gimbal. HERO7 Black corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage
- TimeWarp: Capture super stabilized time lapse videos while you move about a scene. Increase the speed up to 30x to turn longer activities into shareable moments
- Live streaming in 720p: Share while you’re there. Live stream in 720p on social, get HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast via the GoPro app and save footage to your SD card to check out later
GoPro HERO7 Black is designed to capture super-smooth footage of your latest, greatest, not-so-serene adventures. The HERO7 Black’s HyperSmooth stabilization produces a gimbal-like flow without the added bulk of a gimbal. Camera updates include direct streaming to Facebook Live, an intelligent still photo mode, and stabilized time-lapse video. The GoPro HERO7 Black supports up to UHD 4K60/50 movie resolutions, and captures 2.7K120/100 slow-motion and super-slow motion video at rates around 1080p240/200. Still images can be captured in up to 12MP resolution in bursts of up to 30 images per second.
5. Sony DSCW800
- 20.1MP Super HAD CCD sensor for beautifully detailed images, Sony Lens w/ 6x Optical Zoom, Easy shooting in Party Mode
- Reduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilization, Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode, Simplify camera menu with Easy Mode, Creative shooting with Picture Effects
- Take stunning images in Sweep Panorama mode-up to 360 degrees, Smile Shutter technology automatically captures smiles, Conveniently charge your battery via USB
Sony DSC-W800 Digital Camera is a compact point and shoot that features 20.1 megapixels inside the 1/2.3″ Super HAD CCD sensor, and has a professional Sony 5x optical zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 26-130mm. A bright 2.7″ Clear Photo LCD 230k-dot monitor at the back allows you to clearly view your photos and high-quality 720p HD videos.
6. Canon PowerShot SX620 HS
- Powerful 25x Optical Zoom with Intelligent IS helps optimize image stabilization for virtually shake free images
- Built in Wi Fi* and NFC** allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos. Maximum f/number : f/3.2 f/6.6. Shutter Speed 1 1/2000 second 15 1/2000 second (in all shooting modes)
- 20.2 Megapixel*** CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4+ Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality even in low light. Auto zoom dependent on number of subjects
Canon PowerShot SX620 HS Digital Camera with Free Accessory Kit from B&H. Equipped with a 20.2MP CMOS sensor and a 25-625mm equivalent zoom lens, users will be able to capture a wide variety of subjects with ease. This kit helps shooters get started right away by including a protective camera case and a memory card.
7. Panasonic Lumix FZ80
- Point and Shoot Long Zoom Camera: 18.1 megapixel MOS sensor plus 60X zooms DC Vario lens (20 1220 millimeter and Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) captures far off moments
- High Resolution View Finder & LCD Display: High resolution 1,170K dot view finder and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040 dots) are clear even in bright sunlight.Lens:14 elements in 12 groups
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique 4K ultra HD video pause and save 4K photo modes extracts individual high resolution Photos from 4K ultra HD video filmed...
Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 from Panasonic pairs an expansive 60x zoom lens with high-resolution stills and 4K video shooting functionality. Revolving around an 18.1MP High-Sensitivity MOS sensor, the FZ80 has a top sensitivity of ISO 6400 for working in low-light conditions as well as a 10 fps shooting rate and UHD 4K/30p video recording at 100 Mbps. The 4K capabilities are extended to stills applications, too, and allow for 30 fps shooting at 8MP as well as the ability to use Post Focus for choosing your specific point of focus after shooting. Complementing these imaging assets is a Lumix DC Vario lens, which provides a 20-1200mm equivalent focal length range, along with POWER O.I.S. to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld capturing.
8. Panasonic Lumix ZS50
- 12. 1 Megapixel sensor delivers high resolution photos with fewer image artifacts
- 30x (24mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance is ideally suited for travel and everyday photography
- Enhanced low light sensitivity for improved sharpness even without a flash
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Digital Camera is a compact point-and-shoot digital camera featuring a 12.1MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor to enable high-resolution still imaging and full HD 1080p video recording with noticeable low-light quality and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 6400. Fast performance is also afforded throughout the camera system, including the ability to record full-resolution imagery at up to 10 fps or 6 fps with continuous AF.
9. Canon PowerShot SX540
- Powerful 50x optical zoom with optical image stabilizer for outstanding optical performance
- 20.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 6 Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality even in low light
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos.Canon High Power Flash HF-DC2
The Canon PowerShot SX540 HS Digital Camera is also benefitted by the inclusion of a 20.3MP High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor to realize notable image quality, sensitivity to ISO 3200, and 5.9 fps continuous shooting, as well as the ability to record full HD 1080p video at 60 fps. The 50x optical zoom lens covers a 24-1200mm equivalent focal length range, spanning wide-angle to super-telephoto perspectives, and an Intelligent IS image stabilization system supports this variety by minimizing the appearance of camera shake when capturing both photos and movies. Balancing this extended reach, an ergonomic body design incorporates a large grip for further stability, as well as a large 3.0″ 461k-dot LCD for composing imagery and reviewing pictures and movies. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share your imagery directly to a linked smartphone or tablet.
10. Insta360 Go
- FlowState Stabilization --- GO uses proprietary FlowState stabilization to keep your footage impossibly smooth.
- Auto Editing --- GO uses AI-powered FlashCut to find your best shots and edit them together on beat.
- Mount Anywhere --- With the wide range of in-the-box accessories, GO can be mounted just about anywhere. (Note: If you have a pacemaker, please do not wear GO on your chest, or use the Magnet Pendant...
The Insta360 Go records video, audio, and photos to 8GB of internal storage and exports the content to your phone via a companion iOS/Android app. Standard video is exported in 1080p25 Full HD resolution; meanwhile, you can also choose one-tap time-lapse, hyper-lapse, and other video modes. Video is captured with built-in Insta360 FlowState image stabilization, which uses an internal 6-axis gyro to smooth out your recordings. You can export photos in three different aspect ratios, each with a different resolution. In 1:1 element ratio, the resolution is 2560 x 2560 and in 16:9 it’s 2560 x 1440.
Last update on 2020-10-20 / We may earn an affiliate commission