1. Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM
- Lens construction is 14 elements in 11 groups
- Focal length is 14mm, maximum aperture is 1:2.8 and has gel filter holder at rear of lens
- Closest focusing distance is 7.9 inches
This wide aperture lens provides the best image quality for architectural, wedding, and other professional photography application. It is highly durable with its weather shielding and provides clear images without camera shake concerns with its large aperture. It can capture images up to the 144-degree field of view.
2. Zeiss Milvus 21mm f/2.8 ZE
- CREATIVE STILL AND VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHY THROUGH PRECISE MANUAL FOCUSING: ZEISS Milvus lenses feature a large rotation angle which enables pinpoint focusing. The top-quality focusing mechanism moves...
- FUTURE-PROOF SOLUTION FOR HIGH-RESOLUTION CAMERA SYSTEMS: The excellent image performance of the ZEISS Milvus lenses is sharply focused on the requirements of current and future high-performance...
- EXCELLENT IMAGERY, EVEN IN DIFFICULT LIGHT CONDITIONS: All lenses features ZEISS T* antireflective coating. In addition, all lens edges are finished with a special pitch-black lacquer in a complex...
This lens is a versatile choice for portraits, landscapes and street photography, with ideal focal lengths for all situations. It is a wide angle lens best in its field of work. With minimal or no distortion, the lens has exceptional clarity. All this makes it a brilliant fix for professional photography.
3. Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L tilt-shift lens
- Tilt and shift lens compatible with all Canon EOS cameras; ultra wide 17mm focal length
- High-precision lens elements for low distortion and high resolution; +/- 6.5 degrees Tilt and +/-12mm Shift
- Aspherical and UD lens elements minimize chromatic aberration
With a 104-degree wide-angle view, this Canon EOS-1D X lens provides clarity and no flair in its images. Being the widest angle lens in its line-up, it can be used to capture architecture, landscape, and portraits.
4. Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM
- Lens not zoomable
- Minimum focus Distance is 0.8ft
- Focal Length -24 mm
With a swift and precise autofocus, sturdy design, high definition images, rugged, and a brilliant bokeh feature, this lens is best suited for photojournalism, event photography, landscapes, or any other wide angled photography.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X