Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting. Weight is 2.1 pounds
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
This lens is a fine mix of advanced optics and optimized lens power distribution which minimizes spherical aberration, axial chromatic aberration and field curvature, producing outstanding image quality. This lens provides great brightness and a soft bokeh effect. This lens is perfect for event photography, low-light or indoor photography, astrophotography and landscape photography.
Rokinon 16mm f/2.0 ED AS UMC CS
- Ultra wide angle 16mm lens
- Focal Length: 16mm, Minimum Focusing Distance : 7.9 inches (0.2m)
- Large f/2.0 aperture for low light photography and night street shooting
With superior construction and a compact body, this Canon EOS 7D Mark II lens is a tremendous one with an affordable price. It has a fast maximum aperture of f/2.0 which assists the photographer to shoot comfortably in dim-light conditions while offering a shallow depth of field at the same time. It has two aspherical lens elements and one extra-low dispersion element due to which chromatic aberrations are minimized and sharp, color-accurate images are produced.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II