1. Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM
- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 11-24mm f/4, Closest Focusing Distance : 11 in. / 0.28m
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC), Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
One of the finest lenses in the wide angle series, this lens is best suited for landscapes, interior and perspective photography. Its new optical design feature, the super UD, and UD lenses rectify any chromatic aberrations. It gives the users the widest view angle comparative to 5 yet achieved for full frame DSLRs. This lens bags the Best Professional DSLR lens at TIPA in 2015.
2. Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
- 16-35mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture
- 3 high-precision aspherical lens elements produce superior image quality, Closest focusing distance: 0.92 feet
- Circular aperture produces natural background blur at wider apertures, Ring-type USM for fast and quiet autofocusing; internal focusing
- Measures 3.5 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long; 1-year warranty
This Canon EOS-1D X ultra wide angle lens is designed to provide the best photography experience to professional and high-end amateur photographers and is best for landscape, wildlife, wedding and architectural photography. Its best features include clarity, dim light photography, swift focus, and water and weather resistance. There are 3 added high precision aspherical elements and improved AF algorithm, which has made its autofocus quiet and quick, and its aperture ring is ideal for bokeh.
3. Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode. Help provide excellent color balance
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
This lens is ideal for wide angle photography, providing high definition results in a small and lightweight unit. Its stellar performing image stabilization system help improves the clarity and sharpness of the photograph.
4. Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
- 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras.Diagonal angle of view 104° - 57° 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance : 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches; supports screw-in 77mm filters or up to 3 gel filters
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather-resistant construction; measures 3.3 inches in diameter; 1-year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.
One of the well affordable choices in the best wide angle lenses is this lens. Accurate focus, clear and improved sharpness, and versatile focal length range help improve image quality. It is well suited for dim light photography. There are few defects in the design which include its aperture of up to f/4, and no image stabilization.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X