1. Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM:
- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 11-24mm f/4, Closest Focusing Distance : 11 in. / 0.28m
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element
The Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is the ultimate Canon EOS 6D lens for wide-angle photography. With an expansive wide-angle range of 11-24mm, this is an ideal lens for landscapes, interior shots and unique perspectives on the subject’s close-ups. Its new optical design features Super UD that corrects all chromatic aberrations also; it provides users with access to the widest angle of view that is achieved for a rectilinear full-frame DSLR zoom lens. And Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM lens won “Best Professional DSLR Lens“award at TIPA awards 2015.
2. Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD:
- Vibration Compensation for sharper images
- Maximum diameter: 98.4mm.Minimum Focus Distance : 11 in(028m), Focal Length : 15-30 mm
- USD Ultrasonic Silent Motor for quick and quiet focusing
Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD is an excellent and more affordable alternative to similar wide-angle zoom lenses from Canon and Nikon. While the stabilization, wide aperture and ultra-wide focal length range are considered its best features, the Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 delivers the excellent image quality and it’s much cheaper than Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM.
3. Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM:
- 16-35mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture
- 3 high-precision aspherical lens elements produce superior image quality, Closest focusing distance: 0.92 feet
- Circular aperture produces natural background blur at wider apertures, Ring-type USM for fast and quiet autofocusing; internal focusing
The Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM is a high performance, water-resistant, and ultra wide-angle Canon L-series lens. It has been specifically designed to improve edge-to-edge image quality that will meet the all the requirements of professional and high-end photographers. It produces extremely sharp images, shows impressive performance in low light and focuses quickly in most circumstances. Basically, Canon has added three high-precision aspherical elements to improve edge-to-edge image quality, upgraded its autofocus motor and AF algorithms for faster and quieter focus, and rounded the aperture ring for a pleasing bokeh. It is an ideal lens for professional photographers and enthusiasts who like landscape, wildlife, wedding and architectural photography.
4. Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM:
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode. Help provide excellent color balance
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM is also a great ultra-wide angle lens that offers outstanding performance in a compact design and also has an Optical Image Stabilizer for up to four stops of correction. It is sharp all the way to the corners, which is perfect for landscapes and other wide-angle shots. And the f/4 version has a stellar-performing image stabilization system.
5. Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM:
- 17-40 millimeter ultra wide angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras.Diagonal angle of view 104° - 57° 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance : 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring type ultra sonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches; supports screw in 77 millimeter filters or up to 3 gel filters
The Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM lens is the best option for those who want to save money on a wide angle lens. This lens is sharp, precise focused, and covers a variety of focal lengths for landscapes and other wide-angle photography and it produces decent quality images even while shooting in low light. It is also considerably cheaper and lighter than the Canon 16-35mm. The biggest downsides of the Canon 17-40mm are its maximum aperture of f/4 and no image stabilization.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Travel and Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Telephoto Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D