1. Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Sub wave length Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
An outstanding mix of durable design, constant aperture, fast operation, and excellent image quality, this lens is designed for those who want a fast operation and great performance in virtually any condition. It is an ideal lens for professionals and semi-professionals who want to shoot detailed landscapes and dramatic interiors. It received a Gold Award and a 91% overall score from the experts at DPReview.
2. Tokina AT-X 11-16mm f/2.8 PRO DX II
- Ultra-wide angle zoom lens
- Internal silent focusing motor
- Fast internal focusing
DxOMark, the leading source of independent image quality measurements and ratings quote this lens as the best ultra wide-angle zoom lens for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II. It has a constant bright aperture of f/2.9 which allows the photographer to view and autofocuses the subject even in dim-light conditions. It has two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric glass elements due to which great contrast and sharpness along with decreased chromatic aberration is achieved. It is a great lens overall and possesses very detailed sharpness levels. Even in low-light conditions, it maintains a reasonable size and weight.
3. Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM
- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 11-24mm f/4, Closest Focusing Distance : 11 in. / 0.28m
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element
Winning the award of “Best Professional DSLR Lens” at TIPA awards in 2015, this lens is absolute brilliance. The advanced optical design of this lens boasts a Super UD and UD lenses that correct chromatic aberration. It offers it, users, access to the “widest angle of view 5” yet achieved for a rectilinear full-frame DSLR zoom lens. The wide range of 11-24mm is perfect for taking unique perspectives on subjects close and far. It shows brilliant results while shooting interior shots and landscapes as well.
4. Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM
- Super-Wide: 10-20 with maximum aperture of F3.5 throughout entire zoom range
- Includes: Petal-type Hood supplied
Those photographers who want to control their depth of field while working with a non-TTL flash system would love this lens. The reason is that it is equipped with a fast fixed aperture of f/2.5 throughout the entire zoom range. It is an ideal companion when working in dim-light conditions. It has Super Multi-layer coating which decreases flare and ghosting, four aspherical lenses which offer maximum correction for distortion and inner focusing system eliminates the front lens rotation and is suitable for use of polarizing filters. It is ideal for shooting weddings, group shots, photojournalism, interiors, architecture, and landscapes.
- Best Lenses for Canon 7D Mark II
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II