The Rebel SL1 is known to be the best for those who have a very limited budget to buy a dslr camera. On the other hand, Canon T6 is known for its immediate uploading capability for vloggers. However, there are also a few limitations each camera has that the other possesses.
The basic similarities of both cameras based on comparison are its image quality of 18.00 megapixels and an APS-C 332.3mm2. However, both of the cameras also lack some of the features that could really benefit the owner to take better and more creative shots such as the tilting swivel screen and the top deck display. An in-detail camera comparison of the cameras will help you decide on what to choose between the two.
Advantages of Canon Rebel SL1
- Jpeg FPS—the Frames Per Second of the Canon Rebel SL1 vs Canon T6 has a rate of 3.9 FPS vs 3.0 FPS
- Faster RAW Shooting—in comparison the SL1 has 4.0 FPS compared to 3.0 FPS.
- ISO Superiority—has better ISO capabilities with extended ISO of 25,600 vs 12,800. The higher the ISO the better images in the dark.
- Viewfinder Magnification—has viewfinder magnification of 0.54X vs 0.50X
Advantages of Canon T6
- Latest Model—between Canon T6 vs Canon SL1, the Canon T6 is a newer This means it has modern and new technological features with it.
- Built-in NFC—has the capability to be connected to devices
- Battery Life—has a battery life of 500 shots vs 380 shots.
- Built-in Wi-Fi—for easier connectivity and uploads on the internet.
The T6 is a newer model that is ideal for vlogging and social media sharing. Since its ISO is not really ideal for some landscaping or for night street photography, it is limited to just novice photography. However, the model is ideal for traveling since it is lighter in weight.