Picking out the best camera can be really tricky. This is true especially when you are choosing between two amazing cameras such as the Canon T6i vs Canon T6s. It can help when you look for camera comparison reviews like this because you get to know what are the differences between both cameras and which ones would do good to the type of photography that you would like to shoot.
The Canon T6s vs Canon T6i camera comparison below is to aid you in knowing what are the advantages and the possible disadvantages that each of the cameras has.
Advantages Of The Canon T6s
- Has an articulating screen
- Has Touchscreen
- Has a better maximum sensor resolution
- Has a better maximum ISO
- Has a higher number of focus points
- Has a better LCD resolution
- Is better at continuous shooting at 5.0fps
- Includes a microphone port
- Has better flash coverage at 12.0m
- Includes a top LCD
- Can be controlled remotely via smartphone
Advantages Of The Canon T6i
- It is less expensive than the T6s
- It is lighter in weight
Both the Canon T6i and the Canon T6s have a lot of similarities when it comes to their specifications however, one of the biggest differences between them is that the T6i is lighter in weight. If you want a more portable model, then the T6i would be your choice to go to.