Want to find out which camera is best for you to use? When you do a comparison with other cameras like the Canon T6s Vs Canon T6 it can actually help you a lot especially when it comes to the investment that you are willing to put in them.
A DSLR camera is no joke because of the cost that you will be spending for each which means that you really have to put a lot of thought into the cameras that you are thinking of getting.
Not every Canon T6 vs Canon T6s camera comparison is the same, which is why it can be helpful if you check one or more review about them. Below are simple facts that can help you get around the models. Try to read through them to see what minor and major differences they could offer.
Advantages Of Canon T6
- Has a long battery life of 500 shots
- Is lighter than the T6s
- Has a better sensor pixel area of 18.54
Advantages Of Canon T6s
- Has an articulating screen
- Has Touchscreen
- Has a better maximum sensor resolution
- Has a better maximum ISO
- Has a higher number of focus points
- Has a better LCD resolution
- Is better at continuous shooting at 5.0fps
- Includes a microphone port
- Has better flash coverage at 12.0m
- Includes a top LCD
- Can be controlled remotely via smartphone
Between the two models, the Canon T6s has a clear advantage. It has higher specifications when compared to the Canon T6. however, if you would like a model that is lighter and easy to carry around then you could go for the Canon T6.