Fujifilm at PhotoPlus 2018: Fujifilm GFX 100MP Medium Format Camera Will Cost $9,995
At PhotoPlus 2018 Cameta Camera had the chance to interview the Fujifilm representative Brandon about the upcoming Fujifilm GFX 100MP medium format mirrorless camera, Fujifilm X-T3 sales and Fujifilm roadmap lenses. Here is what Brandon says:
Fujifilm GFX 100MP Medium Format Mirrorless Camera:
- Fujifilm GFX 100 will cost $9,995, just under $10,000
- New processor
- The market for 100MP cameras will expload with the Fujifilm GFX100
- Excellent seller. The Fujifilm X-T3 sales are on fire.
Fujinon Roadmap Lenses:
- Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens: Its broad focal range makes it a very versatile lens capable of covering a wide range of shooting scenes.
- Fujifilm XF 33mm f/1 R WR Lens: An exciting lens! This ultra-fast lens will be the world’s first* mirrorless lens with F1.0 maximum aperture and AF capability.
Fujifilm X-T3 body: $1,499 at Amazon,
Fujifilm GFX 50R: $4,499 at Amazon,
Read more: Fujifilm Black Friday Deals 2018.