The Fujifilm GFX 100 medium format mirrorless camera is back in stock at Amazon. The US price is $9,999.95. Order now to get it ASAP if you are interested.
Fujifilm GFX 100 102MP Medium Format Digital Camera (Body Only),Black
- The Fujifilm GFX 100 pairs a newly-developed back-illuminated 102MP imaging sensor with our blazingly fast x processor 4 processing engine to create a combination capable of outputting 16-bit images...
- Body: made of magnesium alloy, making it lightweight and very robust. GFX 100 is weather sealed at 95 points (including the electronic viewfinder) helping it withstand extreme conditions of dust,...
- Horizontal and Vertical Body Operation: built in vertical grip, it is the first FUJIFILM camera to have this integrated design.
Fujifilm GFX 100 Key Features:
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Removable 5.76m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- DCI 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 3.76m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- ISO 100-12800, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- 16-Bit Raw Output, Multi Aspect Ratios
- Built-In Battery Grip, 2 x SD Card Slots