This year, the Fujifilm GFX100 Black Friday deals have started early, and there are already lots of discounts available on various products. Even though there are still many large deals to come, several businesses are already providing holiday specials, including many Fujifilm GFX100 Black Friday deals that are particularly noteworthy.
Along with providing you with advice and forecasts on what to anticipate during Black Friday 2022, we have compiled a list of the best early Fujifilm GFX100 Black Friday deals that are already available for purchase.
Best Fujifilm GFX100 Black Friday Deals in 2022
In addition to the early offers that Amazon has been giving, Best Buy, Walmart, and Target have already begun offering discounts for Fujifilm GFX100 on Black Friday. In a strict sense, Black Friday won’t begin until the next Friday, November 25. However, businesses continue to extend the holiday shopping season farther into October each year and keep sales going for longer.
We anticipate that inflation and persistent supply shortages will force shops to offer Black Friday Fujifilm GFX100 deals earlier than usual and are larger than typical on a wide variety of products, including Mirrorless Cameras, DSLR Cameras, and Camera Lenses. That is wonderful news for consumers who are shopping with the intention of reducing their spending.
Since Photokina 2018, Fujifilm has been teasing the release of a medium-format camera with 100 megapixels, and that camera is now here in the shape of the GFX 100. The GF lens mount is utilized by this mirrorless camera that also features a dual-grip design. The use of on-sensor phase detection for quicker focus as well as in-body image stabilization substantially broadens the scope of photography that this device is capable of applying itself.
This combination of high resolution, image stabilization, and on-sensor phase detection looks to not only drive home its large-sensor advantage over full-frame but also expand the types of photography to which medium format can be easily applied. As a result, it has the potential to be the most versatile bigger-than-full-frame camera ever created. Although we discovered that it is true in many regards, this does not change the fact that it is a very specialized camera.
Fujifilm GFX100 Specifications
- 102-megapixel BSI-CMOS medium-format sensor that measures 44 by 33 millimeters Image stabilization technology rated at up to 6 stops
- Continuous shooting at up to 5 frames per second with C-AF 4K video recording at up to 30 frames per second with 10-bit HDMI output raw footage in either 4:2:2 or 12 bits
- Multi-shot mode with 400 MP resolution for stationary subjects
- 2.36 million dots on the touchscreen located on the back, tilting on two axes
- OLED electronic viewfinder with 3.69 million dots and 0.77 times magnification, fixed.
- either with or without loss or uncompressed Raw format at 16 or 14 bits Twin UHS-II SD card slots NP-W235 battery with a 460-shot rating