This year, the Fujifilm GFX100 Black Friday deals have started early, and there are already lots of discounts available on various products. Even though there are still many large deals to come, several businesses are already providing holiday specials, including many Fujifilm GFX100S Black Friday deals that are particularly noteworthy.
Along with providing you with advice and forecasts on what to anticipate during Black Friday 2022, we have compiled a list of the best early Fujifilm GFX100S Black Friday deals that are already available for purchase.
Best Fujifilm GFX100S Black Friday Deals 2022
In addition to the early offers that Amazon has been giving, Best Buy, Walmart, and Target have already begun offering discounts for Fujifilm GFX100S on Black Friday. In a strict sense, Black Friday won’t begin until the next Friday, November 25. However, businesses continue to extend the holiday shopping season farther into October each year and keep sales going for longer.
We anticipate that inflation and persistent supply shortages will force shops to offer Black Friday Fujifilm GFX100S deals earlier than usual and are larger than typical on a wide variety of products, including Mirrorless Cameras, DSLR Cameras, and Camera Lenses. That is wonderful news for consumers who are shopping with the intention of reducing their spending.
The Fujifilm GFX 100S is the next logical step in the evolution of the company’s medium format portfolio. It incorporates a 100-megapixel sensor into a body that is designed to resemble a DSLR and has a single grip. However, you should not confuse predictability with complacency since the GFX 100S is a really powerful camera.
The GFX 100S contains the same 102MP BSI CMOS sensor as the original GFX 100, but it is installed within an image stabilization system that is both smaller and more powerful. It is housed within the camera’s relatively compact housing. Fujifilm has developed an extremely powerful camera that is also quite inexpensive. This was accomplished by combining the technology found in the GFX 100 with the components of the APS-C sensor found in the X-T4.
Fujifilm GFX100 Specifications
- 102-megapixel BSI-CMOS medium-format sensor that measures 44 by 33 millimeters Image stabilization technology rated at up to 6 stops
- Continuous shooting at up to 5 frames per second with C-AF 4K video recording at up to 30 frames per second with 10-bit HDMI output raw footage in either 4:2:2 or 12 bits
- Multi-shot mode with 400 MP resolution for stationary subjects
- 2.36 million dots on the touchscreen located on the back, tilting on two axes
- OLED electronic viewfinder with 3.69 million dots and 0.77 times magnification, fixed.
- either with or without loss or uncompressed Raw format at 16 or 14 bits Twin UHS-II SD card slots NP-W235 battery with a 460-shot rating