The Fujifilm X-H2 is the most recent addition to the company’s X Series series of mirrorless cameras, which has been tremendously successful for Fujifilm. It comes with a variety of remarkable new features, the most important of which is its brand-new 40-megapixel sensor, which is the highest resolution that has ever been seen in an APS-C camera. Other new features include:
This outstanding video review takes a look at the new camera, analyzing how it compares to the X-H2S as well as the sort of image quality and performance you can anticipate from using it in the real world.
bigheadtaco is responsible for the creation of this wonderful video review of the new Fujifilm X-H2 mirrorless camera, which can now be viewed for your viewing enjoyment here on our website. The X-H2 can be purchased for an equally unbelievable price, and it comes with a fantastic collection of features, which may include the following:
A back-illuminated X-Trans CMOS 5 HR sensor with 40.2 megapixels is paired with an X-Processor 5 8K 30p video internal Apple ProRes video with a color space of 4:2:2. Raw video output in 10-bit and 12-bit raw format at 8K 30p can be obtained when an external recorder is used.
- Video in 4K that has been oversampled from 8K and can have a digital zoom of up to two times without experiencing a quality drop is referred to as “2x digital zoom.”
- The dynamic range of F-Log2 is larger than 13 stops, which is rather impressive.
- Discs containing recordings with a maximum playing time of thirty minutes
- Pixel Shift provides an exceptionally rapid minimum electronic shutter speed of 1/180,000 seconds. This is made possible by lowering the needed minimum ISO to 125. Taking a large number of photographs in order to get extraordinarily high-resolution 160-megapixel images at a rate of 15 frames per second constantly when using the mechanical shutter and 20 frames per second continuously when using the electronic shutter.
- Compatibility with the HEIF file format
- Deep learning is used in the process of autofocus topic identification for a wide variety of topics and subjects. These include a wide variety of animals, birds, humans, vehicles, and modes of transportation, such as automobiles, bicycles, aircraft, and trains. In addition, deep learning is used for a wide variety of subjects.
- 5.76 million dots on the electronic viewfinder (EVF), with 0.8x magnification and a refresh rate of 120 frames per second; 5-axis image stabilization is incorporated into the body of the camera.
- 79 sites that have been protected from the elements
- Optional extras include a ventilation fan and a battery handle for the device.
- Bluetooth, wireless fidelity, USB Type-C, and HDMI small Type-D are the connectivity standards supported.
Dual card slots
When everything is taken into account, it seems as though the X Series has made a major step forward with the release of the X-H2 model. You may get all of the information that you want by viewing the movie that has been placed higher up on this page.