Best Memory Cards for Canon ELPH 350 HS recommendations? The following are the best Canon ELPH 350 HS Memory Cards.
In addition to the digital camera, you’ll also receive a memory card and camera pouch to secure and save your photographs and the camera.
It is a small point-and-shoot camera with a High-Sensitivity CMOS 20.2 MP sensor and a DIGIC 4+ image processor that work together to form the Canon ELPH 350 HS SYSTEM, which helps to improve low-light shooting capabilities by increasing adequate sensitivity levels while simultaneously decreasing apparent noise for cleaner, more explicit imagery, and full HD video.
Best Memory Cards for Canon ELPH 350 HS
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s [requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, such as the SanDisk SD UHS I card reader (sold separately)] | Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- Quick transfer speeds up to 120MB/s(1) to back up those moments. (1)Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED: Store tons of media on your phone, load games or download more apps on your tablet at top-notch speed, making transfers seamless and reliable
- FAST AND SMOOTH: With superfast U3, class 10 rated transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s