Best Memory Cards for Canon PowerShot S100 recommendations? The following are the best Canon PowerShot S100 Memory Cards.
A tiny digital camera with a lot of flash and flashy features, the Canon PowerShot S100 Digital Camera is also built to last, thanks to its high-quality manufacturing. It is equipped with an outstanding 12.1 MP CMOS sensor as well as a DIGIC 5 Image Processor, which results in very fine image quality.
When you combine an f/2.0-5.9 24-120mm (equivalent) zoom lens with an easy manual-control ring and the wonderfully developed Intelligent IS image stabilization technology with six distinct settings, you have a formula for stunning still photographs and video capture.
Best Memory Cards for Canon PowerShot S100
- Compliant with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) standards
- Up to 128GB storage capacity
- Up to 100 MB/s read; 85 MB/s write
- Built with high quality 3D NAND flash
- Ideal for DSLR cameras and advanced camcorders
- Superior speeds ? Transfer and capture content faster with read/write speeds up to 170/90MB/s.
- Ideal for shooting 4K UHD video and burst mode photography on your DSLR ? High-speeds and improved performance will help accelerate your workflow.
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- Quick transfer speeds up to 120MB/s(1) to back up those moments. (1)Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED: Store tons of media on your phone, load games or download more apps on your tablet at top-notch speed, making transfers seamless and reliable
- FAST AND SMOOTH: With superfast U3, class 10 rated transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s