MORE BUYING GUIDES
- Best Point and Shoot Camera
- Best Point and Shoot Camera for Travel
- Best Point and Shoot Camera Under 300
- Best Point and Shoot Camera Under 500
- Best Point and Shoot Camera with Zoom
- Best Panasonic Point-and-Shoot Camera
- Best Nikon Point and Shoot Camera
- Best Sony Point and Shoot Camera
- Best 4k Point-and-Shoot Camera
- Best Budget Point and Shoot Camera
- Best Canon Point and Shoot Camera
- Best FujiFilm Point and Shoot Camera
- Best Leica Point and Shoot Camera
- Best Waterproof Point and Shoot Camera
The Kodak PIXPRO FZ152 is a sleek point-and-shoot camera distinguished by its extensive zoom range and variable shooting modes. It is both versatile and powerful.
Based on a 16.15-megapixel 1/2.3-inch “CCD sensor, this camera can produce high-resolution stills and HD 720p video and has a sensitivity range from ISO 80 to 1600.
The 15x, 24-360mm equivalent zoom lens spans wide-angle to super-telephoto focal lengths, and the optical image stabilization helps make handheld photography crisper by reducing the impression of camera shake.
In addition, the back has a 3.0 “Clear live view monitoring, as well as image playback, which is possible on a 230k-dot LCD that is provided.
See: Best Memory Cards for Kodak PIXPRO FZ152
- A 16.15MP 1/2.3 “In addition to producing high-resolution stills and HD video with a frame rate of 720p/30, the CCD sensor has a sensitivity range of ISO 80-1600, making it suitable for use in a wide range of lighting environments.
- A 15x optical zoom lens offers a 24-360mm equivalent focal length range, encompassing fields of view from wide-angle to super-telephoto. In addition, a 4x digital zoom is also available to increase the effective reach of the camera further.
- When shooting handheld in challenging lighting circumstances or with longer lens lengths, optical image stabilization can help reduce the appearance of blur caused by camera shake.
- Rear 3.0 “LCD monitor with 230k dots for creating and evaluating imagery and navigating the menu system.
- The rechargeable lithium-ion battery with the camera, model number LB-052, can be charged within the device itself and produces roughly 210 photos per charge.
- The Face Detection, Blink Detection, and Smile Detection features may all be used to help ensure that portraits are appropriately exposed, focused, and timed.
- You can pan around the area while the camera is recording it to get a seamless panoramic picture with the 180° Panorama Capture option.
- The built-in flash offers supplemental illumination for improved visibility when operating in low-light circumstances.
Kodak PIXPRO FZ152 Specs
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 16.44 Megapixel|
Effective: 16.15 Megapixel (4608 x 3456)
|Focal Length||4.3 to 64.5mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 360mm)|
|Digital Zoom||4x Maximum (60x Combined Zoom)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.3 to 5.9|
1.97′ to Infinity / 60 cm to Infinity (Wide)
8.2′ to Infinity / 2.5 m to Infinity (Telephoto)
1.18″ to Infinity / 3 cm to Infinity (Wide)
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Shutter Speed||1/2000 to 4 Seconds|
0 to 30 Seconds in Manual Mode
|Exposure Modes||Auto, Manual|
|Exposure Compensation||-2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Special Options||Beach, Fireworks, Fish-Eye Effect, Landscape, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Panorama, Party/Indoor, Portrait, Snow, Sports, Sunset|
|Aspect Ratio||3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image File Format||JPEG|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC|
|Internal Memory||8 MB|
|Display Type||Fixed LCD|
|External Flash Connection||None|
|Battery||1 x LB-052 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.7 VDC, 890 mAh (Approx. 210 Shots)|
|Package Weight||0.845 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.9 x 5.7 x 2.4″|