Nikon D5 vs Nikon D610 Comparison
This Nikon D5 Versus Nikon D610 post aims to provide you with what you need enable for you to come up with a better buying decision. Both DSLR cameras have their own strengths and weaknesses over the other.
Released in 2016, 2 years after the release of Nikon D610, Nikon D5 is the more upgraded model and have better specifications. However, will these specifications affect your decision in buying the older model? Let’s find out with this Nikon D5 VS Nikon D610 comparison.
To be able to make your comparison easier, you can look at the table below and see the difference in their specifications to be able to know which one would be suitable to your photography needs. Keep in mind that each camera has its own unique set of features so you need to look at them carefully.
Advantages of Nikon D5
- Quick Shutter speed – it allows you to take images quickly in a wide angle to reduce blurs and make images sharper
- Good for Burst Mode – since Nikon D5 can shoot JPEG fast and buffs them quickly, it makes the device a good recommendation when doing a burst mode shooting
- New release – unlike other cameras that came before D5, this device has improved processor and contains more advanced features
- Touchscreen – now, you can easily navigate your camera just by touching the screen display
Nikon D5 20.8 MP FX-Format Digital SLR Camera Body (XQD Version)
Available from Amazon
Advantages of Nikon D610
- Quick Start-up – Some moments just pass by quickly that you might miss your chance to capture them because your device takes a while to start up. D610 only takes 0.30 seconds to startup to let you catch up with that moment
- High Pixels – the bigger pixels your camera can provide, the higher the resolution of the photos you can produce. D610 has 24.3 MP.
- Effective ISO – because of the ISO level of D610, it enables you to take images in low light with lesser noise compared to D5.
Nikon D610 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Available from Amazon
If you are looking for a high-quality camera and you are willing to sacrifice enough money for it, Nikon D5 is really a better choice compared to Nikon D610 since it can provide you more features that you can use to different types of photography.