There are certain things that you need to look for in a camera when you are going to buy one and to be able to determine which one is better, you can make a table for comparison between two cameras and see their specifications to determine which one is more ideal for you to buy. Making a camera comparison between Nikon D810 and Nikon D5, we will start with their physical aspect.
Since we are talking about comparison, it is easier to place them on a table to be able to see their specifications easier so that you can check the ones on your preference and see which camera met your standards.
Advantages of Nikon D5
- Touchscreen – you can easily interact with your camera by touching the screen and navigate through your galleries and even adjust the settings of your device.
- New release – since it was just released on 2016, it means that it has more advanced features compared to the older ones.
- High screen resolution – with the 3.2” display with 590k pixels, it allows you to look to a more detailed view of your screen
- High Extended ISO – the higher the ISO, the better images it can capture under low-light. Since D5 has 3,276,800 ISO, it is very flexible in a limited light source.
Advantages of Nikon D810
- Lightweight – if you are looking for a camera that is handy and lightweight that you can carry around anytime, Nikon D810 only weighs around 988 grams.
- Higher image resolution – since Nikon D810 has 36.3 MP, it allows you to capture high quality images with high resolution
- Internal Flash – unlike other dslr cameras, this model has built-in flash that lets you fill in a flash whenever necessary.
If you are looking for a camera that you can easily carry anywhere, go for Nikon 810. However, if you are a professional photographer that wants to capture a variety of good quality images, Nikon D5 is better choice for you since it can give you the features that you might need.