Nikon D500 vs Nikon D3200 Comparison
These Nikon dslr camera models an eye-level viewfinder, external mic jack, HDMI out, Hot Shoe, and the bulb shutter as their advantages. Although with Nikon D500 vs Nikon D3200 camera comparison in terms of model introduction, Nikon D500 is the latest one (introduced in 2016). The highlights of Nikon D3200, on the other hand, are its portability, responsiveness, and the quietness of its shutter.
Advantages Of Nikon D3200
- Nikon D3200 is cheaper, costing only $494 as compared to D500’s $2,497 pricing.
- This model includes an internal flash while the other model doesn’t.
- The resolution here is bigger as well, with 24.2 megapixels. The D500 has 20.9.
- Anti-aliasing filter is included.
Advantages Of Nikon D500
- 4k video shooting is viable for this dslr camera.
- The model is touchscreen, providing easier access
- The screen here is tiltable while the other model has it fixed.
- The startup time is faster, 030 seconds.
- Built-in Wi-Fi is provided.
- NFC is included.
- Built-in Bluetooth is provided.
- The model has 1,324 ISO.
- Its battery life could extend up to 1,240 shots.
- The top deck display is provided.
- There are ninety-nine cross-type AF points here while the other model only has one.
- 153 AF points are available in this camera; the D3200 only has 11.
- Pentaprism viewfinder is included.
- This has 590k pixels for the screen resolution.
- There is less shutter lag (0.11 –second difference).
- Viewfinder magnification is extended to 67x versus D3200’s 0.53x.
- There are dual card slots in this model.
- Headphone jack is included.
- JPEG shooting speed is 10.2 frames per second.
- There are 200 shots for the JPEG buffer.
- RAW shooting speed is 10.2 frames per second.
- There are 200 shots for the RAW buffer.
- As for the shutter speed, it could accommodate as fast as 1 / 8000 seconds.
- Its extended IO could go as far as 1,638,400!
Yes, when it comes to the Nikon D3200 vs Nikon D500, the latter will definitely be seen as such an expensive one. However, with all these attributes listed here, it is easy to see why this camera has a greater value. In fact, those who have been acquainted with cameras find this specific model a highly impressive one. Add the factors of accessory placement for photography or videography enhancement, this camera will be such a blast to work with.
For the D3200, take note that the absence of the anti-aliasing filter for the camera can be an advantage too—to have a sharper image. Nonetheless, this aspect will depend on how the owner would want the image to look like.