Nikon D500 vs Nikon D3300 Comparison
Purchasing a camera is not as easy as it may seem because there are a lot of things to consider, especially if you are a professional photographer, you need to be very meticulous on the details so that you are assured that you got all the specifications you need and the camera you bought can accommodate what you are looking for. That is why camera comparison is a must before purchasing a camera. That is what we are going to do between our two contenders, Nikon D3300 and Nikon D500.
In order to make things more in-depth, you can check the table below for the listed specifications of both cameras so you may see which one of them can meet your preference better. But, since D500 has higher ratings, it is likely that you might choose it over the other, but if you want something cheaper and easy to carry around but doesn’t have any weather sealing, then you can choose Nikon D3300.
Advantages of Nikon D500
- Fast Startup – you can quickly capture any moment with this model because of its 030 seconds of startup, allowing you to get it in the nick of a time
- Less Shutter lag – due to its shutter speed, it enables you to capture moving objects without blurs
- Built-in Wi-Fi – by connecting Nikon D500 on the internet, you can share your images and videos wirelessly
- Fast Raw Shooting – because it has large buffer for raw shots and its shutter speed, it is a good choice for burst mode images
Advantages of Nikon D3300
- Panoramic Shot – if you are a fan of capturing panoramas, this camera allows you to connect multiple shots in a wide, panoramic photo
- Cheaper – in comparison to Nikon D500, Nikon D3300 is relatively cheaper so that you can save more for lenses and accessories
- High Resolution – having 24.2 MP, this dslr camera allows you to capture high definition images
Nikon D3300 1532 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Auto Focus-S DX NIKKOR Zoom Lens 24.2 MP Digital SLR – Black
Available from Amazon
If you are not going to shoot panoramas, then you are good to go with Nikon D500 because it is clearly a better choice by just doing a camera comparison and looking at their specifications alone. Nikon D500 is a more advanced model that allows you to capture more high-quality images.