Nikon D500 vs Nikon D5200 Comparison
This camera comparison consists of two models that have a three-year gap when it comes to the dates when the respective models were introduced to the market. These two camera models are vast with comparison due to its varying features and functions. The Nikon D5200 is the ideal camera for the use of beginner photography and is widely sold and bought in the market. On the other hand, the Nikon D500 is a camera bought by pros and photography veterans.
Advantages of Nikon D5200
- The presence of the tilt-swivel screen. Such feature enhances the flexibility of this model as compared to the Nikon 500 that is tilt-only
- The availability of internal flash and the anti-aliasing filter
- More pixels are also present here with 24.1 megapixels. The other model only has 20.9.
- Bigger JPEG buffer is another advantage—unlimited shots can be taken!
Advantages of Nikon D500
In terms of Nikon D5200 vs Nikon D500, Nikon D500 wins over these attributes
- The shooting of a 4k video. This model has the 4K (UHD) as compared to the other one, which only has 1080P.
- The model also has the touchscreen feature, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, built-in Bluetooth, top deck display, dual card slots, and headphone jack, which are all not available in the other model.
- This dslr camera also has a faster startup time with only 0.30 seconds. Isn’t that impressive?
- Battery life is also longer here.
The models, in comparison, has a huge gap between the time those were launched (3 years, to be exact) and it is no wonder why the Nikon D500 is inclined with the updated features as compared to the Nikon D5200. Although some parts to see here in the table are marked as “not available”, there are definitely accessories that are available that will further enhance your experience with this great camera. The Nikon D5200 gives a broad range of features especially in terms of handling and that increases this model’s level of versatility which will be handy for those who want to maximize their photography skills.