Nikon D500 Vs Nikon D5500 Comparison
A great picture comes out great because of the skill of the photographer, and the good features of his or her dslr camera as well. These things come both hand-in-hand. If you have the skills, but don’t have a good camera to go with it, then all your hard work would be for naught.
Having a camera comparison with other models can definitely help you out when choosing the best model, you can work together with.
Among the models that you would want to put into comparison would be Nikon D500 vs Nikon D5500. These two are very powerful cameras on their own. If you get to know more about them, it can help that you have the knowledge of what features these cameras have so that you can decide which of them would be better.
Nikon D500 Advantages
- Has better maximum ISO
- Has a higher number of focus points
- Has a higher number of cross-type focus at 99
- Has better LCD screen resolution
- Offers better viewfinder coverage
- Has better maximum shutter speed at 1/8000s
- Is better at continuous shooting at 10.0fps
- Offers better battery life at 1,240 shots
- Has an available headphone port
- Offers environmental sealing
- Has a better sensor pixel area
- Gives you better maximum video resolution
- Includes a top LCD
- Has a better AW bracketing range
- Includes a flash sync port
- Has a pentaprism optical viewfinder type
- Offers NFC connection, and AF micro adjustment
- Has better shutter life expectancy of 200000
- Includes Bluetooth, AF motor in body, and illuminated buttons
- It has better minimum focus sensitivity
- Offers two storage slots
Nikon D5500 Advantages
- Has a built-in flash
- Has better maximum sensor resolution
- Is lighter than the D500
- Has better color depth at 420g
- Is better at low light ISO at 1438
Between the two, the D500 is at an advantage. It has better specs overall and performs better.it only lacks the portability when compared to the D5500. if you wish to get a smaller camera, then the D5500 is a good choice, but if you want the features, go for the D500.