Finding the best camera that you could use isn’t that hard when you know what you are looking for. There are plenty of dslr camera models that you can find in the market, but not all of them are the same.
If you take a look at several camera comparison angles, you can see that some of them have higher resolution than others. Having higher specs doesn’t necessarily mean that they are better than the other.
Just take the Nikon D500 vs Nikon D750 comparison, for example, they have their own sets of similarities and differences as well. However, you can’t say that the one with the higher resolution is better than the other because there are also features of the other model that outplay the other one.
Nikon D500 Advantages
- It has touchscreen
- Has better maximum ISO
- Has higher number of focus points
- Has more cross type focus
- Better LCD screen resolution
- Better maximum shutter speed
- Better at continuous shooting
- Has a long battery life at 1,240 shots
- Has a better maximum video resolution
- Has a flash sync port
- Has NFC connection
- Has better shutter life expectancy at 200000
- Has Bluetooth and illuminated buttons
- Has better minimum focus sensitivity
Basically, the Nikon D500 gives you very sharp images and in comparison with the D5, this camera offers you very rich colors as well as smoother tones. A dslr camera like this has an ISO range of about 100-51,200 which means that in camera comparison with the D500, this model is better.
Nikon D750 Advantages
- Has a built-in flash
- Has better maximum sensor resolution
- Is lighter than the D500
- Has better color depth
- Offers better dynamic range
- Has better low light ISO
- Gives you a better sensor pixel area
- Can be controlled remotely via smartphone
The Nikon D750 camera offers a 51 point AF system that works well in the very low light. In camera comparison with other models, this is one of the those that have great battery life. The Nikon D750 and its 24.3-megapixel resolution are the same when you have it in comparison with the Nikon D610.
With the comparison between the two, the D750 is clearly the better model. This is because of the amazing imaging quality of the model, as well as its compact size and a better price for its features. Then again there are also charming features that you can find on the D500 which can help you in some of your shots.