The factors that come into the choice of a camera are numerous, ranging from a desire for a camera to suit one’s taste, or to suit one’s line of work, it can be the qualities possessed by the device itself. Whatever the wish or desire Nikon has manufactured these two dslr camera to appeal to whatever whim the customer has, through the strengths of its products
There may be a huge difference between the D3300 and the D750 in terms of its abilities, but they will no doubt get the job done effectively, the panoramic option of the D3300 will be attractive to certain buyers and the D750 with its multiple functions will serve those looking for an effective camera.
Let’s look at a more in-depth camera comparison below
Nikon D3300 Advantages
- D3300 is a less expensive camera, its price is lower by a margin of hundreds to a thousand dollars which means you can purchase more accessories or lenses for this camera
- It provides the user with an option to take panoramic photos which is great when taking a photo of a wide landscape
- It only weighs 662 grams compared to the 1550 grams of D750
- It does not have an anti-aliasing photos which means the photos you take would be sharper
- It can take more photos faster
Nikon D750 Advantages
- In comparison to the D3300 this dslr camera can shoot better in low of dim light, eliminating more noise and grain giving you a better quality photo
- It’s equipped with a tilt screen, giving you more flexibility when taking photos or videos
- Its built in Wi-Fi capabilities allows you to share photos online wirelessly
- It has a long battery life, with a fully charged battery you can take 1230 images
- With AF points reaching 51, the autofocus of this camera is much better
- It offers dual card slots removing the need to constantly change memory cards
- Uses a pentaprism viewfinder which is better than a pentamirror in terms of brightness
- This camera is also weather sealed, it can take photos is tough conditions
The Nikon D3300 is good for those who wouldn’t want a bulky camera, with its smaller, lighter, and generally more compact size. It’s good for travelling and for newbie photographers who are still starting out in the world of photography. Its panoramic feature is also a plus when travelling.
D750’s features are, in general, better than D3300. It can take more photos with better quality and resolution. It is also weather sealed making it a good camera when taking photos is the rain, its size and weight may be a slight turn-off but its advantages far outweigh this disadvantage.